Jul 24, 2022
Open the main menu. Select phone. Select save.

I thought it was stupid the first time I played, too.
I don't understand, if you play the intro in the beginning, she explains how saving work, doesn't she ?

So yeh stupid, but is it really? It's a little more complex than pressing escape. I could think of more stupid questions, so no question is really stupid?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So yeh stupid, but is it really?
Yes, it's stupid because it doesn't belong in the phone. The Booty Calls and the Scene Player make sense, but not Load and Save. It's not like NLT put it in the phone because they were trying to save space in the main menu. They put the player inventory (sans "treasures" and "tools") in the main menu. The "Album" item in the main menu should be moved into the phone and Load/Save moved to the main menu. If the entire UI was in the phone, it would be a different story, but it's not.

Reactions: KristopheH

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, it's stupid because it doesn't belong in the phone. The Booty Calls and the Scene Player make sense, but not Load and Save. It's not like NLT put it in the phone because they were trying to save space in the main menu. They put the player inventory (sans "treasures" and "tools") in the main menu. The "Album" item in the main menu should be moved into the phone and Load/Save moved to the main menu. If the entire UI was in the phone, it would be a different story, but it's not.
Too bad it's been there for 3 games too, you'd have a point otherwise

Jul 24, 2022
I meant the question wasn't stupid. @SatansSausage asked if it was stupid too ask it. So I said, NO question is stupid, and then someone asked me a stupid question.

But you are right, I think it's a little complex. You should have had direct access to the phone, not first escape, then select phone, then do booty call. Probably the better way would be to get phone access via escape. They already started to create treasure chest, which is nice too...

But hey they have done it that way for 3 games, so I never had a problem with it...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes