Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
So, are there chest keys for every chest currently in game? Because while the oracle says I'm missing secrets, none of the NPCs have anything to say (Varients of "I've got nothing to say" and "You've got your shit together"), and my photo/extras/outfits/booty numbers are all maxed. But there is still that chest in Andrea's home that I haven't unlocked

Not sure if I missed a key or just hot code with bad dialogue.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, are there chest keys for every chest currently in game? Because while the oracle says I'm missing secrets, none of the NPCs have anything to say (Varients of "I've got nothing to say" and "You've got your shit together"), and my photo/extras/outfits/booty numbers are all maxed. But there is still that chest in Andrea's home that I haven't unlocked

Not sure if I missed a key or just hot code with bad dialogue.
Check the post above, and yes, there's a key for every chest you can see. Which isn't given by the Oracle nor the randos in town. You get both key and chest during the story (most of the time by opening new places during the same update). Whatever you did, you missed something somewhere. Now your fun will be to find which 1 you missed and where to go

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Check the post above, and yes, there's a key for every chest you can see. Which isn't given by the Oracle nor the randos in town. You get both key and chest during the story (most of the time by opening new places during the same update). Whatever you did, you missed something somewhere. Now your fun will be to find which 1 you missed and where to go
My bet would go for the chest key halfs not glued together but collected :p Since there is apparently nothing more to do :oops::unsure:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe this has been reported? Is anyone else getting this error with Erica and MC meeting Lillian at the mansion for dinner?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
A tierlist for all the NLT girls, lets see what everyone else thinks!
>> <<
Technically you are missing 4 women from the three main games in that list.
There are 32 women total that you can/will have sex with in the three games.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes