BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope there is a story here and not some crazy stuff - seems the MC is a pushover for everyone and has little to no brains
hopefully he will wake up and get the story going as - as it is right now it's getting nuttier all the time

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, guys, I guess I need your help.

My old PC died, therefore I lost my saves.

So, I restarted a new gameplay, but... I'm at the point where Duncan Helmer first breaks in the mansion, then police comes in and the next step MC is supposed to make is: going back to the police station and talk to the maid.

But, this is not my problem. This is my problem:

Screenshot_20221204_223523.png

I collect the bags, but it doesn't happen anything:

Screenshot_20221204_223645.png

I can't fire her. Why is it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

So, I restarted a new gameplay, but... I'm at the point where Duncan Helmer first breaks in the mansion, then police comes in and the next step MC is supposed to make is: going back to the police station and talk to the maid.

View attachment 2213630

View attachment 2213631

First picture... read out loud the first 2 words ! ;) :LOL::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: juanides and DD69-1

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019

View attachment 2213630

View attachment 2213631

buy box in shop first

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
Hello. It seems I miss since an old update an extra because i've been having one left since 2 or 3 updates. Right now i am 11/12. Would there be a list of the extras somewhere so I can check what I am missing? Thank you

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
how to submerge the new update file (v53121 window ver) with old file?" it look different from file before

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys, might be a stupid question but the answer isn't in the first post and I can't really take the time to read the 706 pages lol.

So, I just Dled the game, I've never played a game of this dev but it looked interesting. I just have an issue : I got a few scenes, I'm very early in and the scenes seem to play extra fast, like I can see some lines of dialogue but they disappear instantly and the video ends after 2 sec, then it gets back to the "normal" game. Which is pretty uncool since not only I can't see the scenes, I'm lost as well because the scenes do seem to deliver story.

Is it known or only me ? And if yes, is there an easy fix ?

Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, might be a stupid question but the answer isn't in the first post and I can't really take the time to read the 706 pages lol.

So, I just Dled the game, I've never played a game of this dev but it looked interesting. I just have an issue : I got a few scenes, I'm very early in and the scenes seem to play extra fast, like I can see some lines of dialogue but they disappear instantly and the video ends after 2 sec, then it gets back to the "normal" game. Which is pretty uncool since not only I can't see the scenes, I'm lost as well because the scenes do seem to deliver story.

Is it known or only me ? And if yes, is there an easy fix ?

Thanks.
Only you and the scenes are basic mp4 video files. So check them in the /www/ folder or try another movie. If they all still melt themselves, you'll need to update your codex. If that doesn't help, format might be your only option

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
Hello. It seems I miss since an old update an extra because i've been having one left since 2 or 3 updates. Right now i am 11/12. Would there be a list of the extras somewhere so I can check what I am missing? Thank you
may be you dont get any girl profile

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 53121
I entered Ella's house with Judy, and Ella told me to look for a butplug, which she lost the description says she's in the house ....
I already clicked everywhere and I don't think so ...
I was never caught in this game first time .... did anyone find it by her house?:unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I entered Ella's house with Judy, and Ella told me to look for a butplug, which she lost the description says she's in the house ....
I already clicked everywhere and I don't think so ...
I was never caught in this game first time .... did anyone find it by her house?:unsure:
There's 1 in the safe at the top of her living room/kitchen

Reactions: Moricano
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes