Trulsone

Feb 25, 2022
Well I met the sexy oracle seraph that talked me about inventory, but now the game is crashing after few second on my mac

spezialk6

Mar 2, 2022
From the entrance to the mansion, go up the left stairs and then left again. You should see a guard and the feather. You have to slowly make your way to the feather. You cannot move while the guard is moving (even just turning).
Yeah, it's not there which is the issue.

Edit - found it, it was in the cathedral.

Last edited:

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, Does anyone know if there's some official walkthrough similar to the prequel Treasure Of Nadia ? Thanks in advance!

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hey Guys, since no One help me with My previous post. Can someone help me with a save, right after Erica visit MC house after She calls him. Since that's the problem that I have. I'm on the beginning of the game.

Thanks in advance.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm at a point where you need to meet Andrea at Wilke's Mansion for the 'big bust', but everytime I try to get there I get a fck off from the cops patrolling the area. Is there another entrance to get there?

Leomat

Jul 27, 2020
If someone is still looking for a "important key deep in basement", i found mine in hell, bottom of the map, right of the portal frame (so 2 keys in total).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's good you finally posted something almost 3 years after making your account, but every1 else already got it and moved on

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone lol :D know where I find what I need to bypass the snake in the cornfield and get the corn for the women waiting on it?

kookook

Jun 15, 2020
I'm 8% into the game, my strength is at 2, and I still can't break open jars. Is that normal or have I missed something? I seem stuck now and can't seem to progress. Thanks for any help.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes