McDonald’s Sprite

Mar 31, 2020
For anyone else who might have this problem with the footsteps not appearing in the West Wing, the issue is caused by incorrectly downloading the updates in order. To resolve the issue, simply extract the files from the update you are currently on story wise and replace the files when asked while extracting.

Feb 8, 2023
You need to delete web data and web data journal files and no folders :LOL: And just to be sure making a decision which version of nw are you going to use cannot hurt as well :KEK:
I've never done any of that personally, only ever deleting folders/directories to stop the alert. :confused:

Unless users update their version of NW.js manually I'm not sure why this particular error pops up from time to time. It would happen if NLT updated NW.js in his RPG Maker software and it got rolled into the game's full version (and official incremental updates) from then on, meaning that players who downloaded and started using the most current full version of the game (with old saves) could get the warning, while those updating incrementally from f95zone shouldn't because here only new and altered files in the game's www directory are included. :unsure: People using saves donated by others might get the alert too, I would imagine, depending on exactly what got copied to their save folder and whether their version of NW.js was older than that of the donor. Not 100% sure about any of that and really not interested enough to experiment to discover what happens under such circumstances and when. :sleep: The error is so minor it's hardly worth bothering with and doesn't stop players from enjoying TGO despite being a little annoying. :)

Life is just too short to be worried about such things. :p

I really don't understand why so many people seem to end up with ruined games after updating when the updates applied are complete and appropriate. :unsure: If an update works for one it should work for all and yet sometimes apparently this isn't the case which is the height of weird. :confused: I have read posts on this site indicating that some players install cheats and patch their game for various (silly) reasons which is always a dangerous thing to do unless you back up everything up beforehand. :cautious: That said to each his own but if you start messing with an incomplete game in flux, still being developed in real time, you are asking for trouble IMHO. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Unless users update their version of NW.js manually I'm not sure why this particular error pops up from time to time
It does not ! ;):LOL: This is a whole self fuckery once again from their side... just they don't know it... SURPRISE !!! :eek:
:KEK:

Trouble is ( but it really isn't one of my concerns ) sometimes this profile error can fuck up the game for good but I did not care enough to go after it when ( or why ? ) this happens... leave it up to the noodles :ROFLMAO:
It would happen if NLT updated NW.js in his RPG Maker software and it got rolled into the game's full version (and official incremental updates) from then on
This will never happen... this is an unnecessary heat on NLT... they made the development with v.55 ( I think :p:unsure: ) of nw it runs ok... the rest is up to the folks... if they feel the need for an update they can....... suffer :KEK:
The error is so minor it's hardly worth bothering with
Not all the time ^ but as I said before I leave it up to the noodles :rolleyes:
I really don't understand why so many people seem to end up with ruined games after updating when the updates applied are complete and appropriate. :unsure:
As someone missing in action currently would say... You must be new here ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: One of the worst threads considering this ;)
I have read posts on this site indicating that some players install cheats and patch their game for various (silly) reasons which is always a dangerous thing to do unless you back up everything up beforehand. :cautious: That said to each his own but if you start messing with an incomplete game in flux, still being developed in real time, you are asking for trouble IMHO. ;)
I can't say anything about the genesis orders cheat mod... I never touched it... but with ToN you did not even needed to extract the files from the archive the irregularities started to happen :rolleyes: The little bugger :p

The game is already completed ( welp long before this ) the distribution of it ( business model ) is what it takes time :whistle: Although this has nothing to do with shooting in the dark with some mods :p

Feb 8, 2023
It does not ! ;):LOL: This is a whole self fuckery once again from their side... just they don't know it... SURPRISE !!! :eek:
:KEK:

Trouble is ( but it really isn't one of my concerns ) sometimes this profile error can fuck up the game for good but I did not care enough to go after it when ( or why ? ) this happens... leave it up to the noodles :ROFLMAO:

This will never happen... this is an unnecessary heat on NLT... they made the development with v.55 ( I think :p:unsure: ) of nw it runs ok... the rest is up to the folks... if they feel the need for an update they can....... suffer :KEK:

Not all the time ^ but as I said before I leave it up to the noodles :rolleyes:

As someone missing in action currently would say... You must be new here ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: One of the worst threads considering this ;)

I can't say anything about the genesis orders cheat mod... I never touched it... but with ToN you did not even needed to extract the files from the archive the irregularities started to happen :rolleyes: The little bugger :p

The game is already completed ( welp long before this ) the distribution of it ( business model ) is what it takes time :whistle: Although this has nothing to do with shooting in the dark with some mods :p
That's interesting. (y) I appear to have been over-deleting and only really needed to delete a couple of files in the Default sub-folder in game's saves folder rather than the all the sub-folders but at the end of the day the end result is the same. :p If I get the error in future I will know better what to do. :) The version of NW.js I have appears to be v0.29.0 which is what came with the very first chapter of TGO I downloaded directly from the NLT server when released last year!

Screenshot from 2023-06-06 10-45-22.png

That's a very old version considering that the latest NW.js v0.77.0 but since it works for me why try to fix something that ain't broken? :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The version of NW.js I have appears to be v0.29.0 which is what came with the very first chapter of TGO I downloaded directly from the NLT server when released last year!
This is news to me... I was fairly certain that TGO runs on 55 :unsure: :p Anyhow as you and myself mentioned before the best option is with what the game was shipped with ( I disregard here the advancement of the nw... ) for other games they might work better with updated editions but I don't see either what is the problem with the one it was delievered with :rolleyes::unsure:

hydrant

Jun 28, 2019
Happened the same to me. I couldn't enter the Shop.
I re-downloaded version 75052-update again and copied and applied it again. It seems there was some issues in the previous one.

Here download this:

And then apply 77061-update again. Everything works fine for now.
Thanks had the same problem, Fixed now.:)(y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 77061
I'm stuck on Melissa's house photo quest.

I already fixed the faucet in the sink, the fridge and the washing machine, everything I have in the inventory I already tried and nothing works, I already looked through the map and the supply store and I didn't find anything related to fixing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chem Man

Mar 6, 2018
I'm at the point in Hell to stand on the 4 pressure plates. Got Ella and the 2 stones into position. Where is the 4th pressure plate? I feel like it's in plain sight, but I just don't see it. Please help

Chem Man

Mar 6, 2018
I'm at the point in Hell to stand on the 4 pressure plates. Got Ella and the 2 stones into position. Where is the 4th pressure plate? I feel like it's in plain sight, but I just don't see it. Please help
Edit: Never mind. I just kept clicking everywhere and finally landed on it.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I'm stuck on Melissa's house photo quest.

I already fixed the faucet in the sink, the fridge and the washing machine, everything I have in the inventory I already tried and nothing works, I already looked through the map and the supply store and I didn't find anything related to fixing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go to the guy that buy stuff in the warehouse
you will see ! mark,
i do not recall what to buy but you will use all items eventually
buy one of each

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
go to the guy that buy stuff in the warehouse
you will see ! mark,
i do not recall what to buy but you will use all items eventually
buy one of each
I already bought all the items there, I'll check the names of the products and try again, thanks friend. (y)

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes