EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I was enjoying this game quite a bit but the moment everything turned orgy this orgy that, honestly it lost itself the MC has no chill and no self restraint at this point he may as well be a spawn of hell based on how easily he just let's debauchery occur. Single girl scenes with preg risk content would have worked fine especially since it seems the demons need bodies to inhabit so encouragement to the pregnancy trope makes sense but it should still have a deeper meaning than just being random and wanton plus using the syringe to finish off the Tomo was sad I mean sure using a syringe/turkeybaster on a girl has it's place the actual sexual deviance should have been a requirement to complete it, the writing and scene felt lazy. yeah that was a few updates back but still.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
This game is the equivalent to those huge budged Netflix movies. One half decent thing (the animations), the rest is so absolute garbage that it hurts for every second wasted with this game. Oh and the name should really be "boy toy the game" ...

Reactions: enokard and Riaman

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
Ok, I messed up. In v79062 I wound up in the mansion and in hell with Ella. Been searching for a way out and I overwrote my prior save by accident. I did find a hidden item while there but I still have not found a way out? Anyone have a save at 75% before the rift scene? Don't feel like going to my only alternative save at 61%. The YouTube and forum walkthroughs don't cover this yet. Did I leap forward too
far?

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Is this worth playing? Lately I've completed LE and started ToN, I like both, but I've noticed that this game has lower ratings than both.

Another thing I've noticed is that the game has no incest, something that was a mainstay in their past games and comics. I'm okay with that, but I wanted to ask if that's gonna be a permanent thing in their future games or was this done because it wouldn't make sense in this one?

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
can someone explain the story of lust epidemic and treasure of nadia. i played them a long time ago and forgot what the story was. from what i understand this game is supposed to conclude the story.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
can someone explain the story of lust epidemic and treasure of nadia. i played them a long time ago and forgot what the story was. from what i understand this game is supposed to conclude the story.
Thats a good question....let's see who would be crazy enough to summarize these past 3 years of game play in one post :ROFLMAO:

Edit: better to check youtube.....you will find it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In a nutshell ( with TGO as well ) there is a power struggle between angels and demons who use mortals for their schemes :LOL: EVERYTHING you do as a brat a treasure hunter a detective is ultimately pointless coz it has little to nothing to do with the plot :p So just enjoy the bullshit mortal life and the everyday fucking around ( plus orgies ) since the final pieces of the story remains unclear... and on a personal note I don't think TGO wraps up this saga :whistle:

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, I messed up. In v79062 I wound up in the mansion and in hell with Ella. Been searching for a way out and I overwrote my prior save by accident. I did find a hidden item while there but I still have not found a way out? Anyone have a save at 75% before the rift scene? Don't feel like going to my only alternative save at 61%. The YouTube and forum walkthroughs don't cover this yet. Did I leap forward too
far?
Was the one item you found a Hell Boot? If so, there's another one. I can't remember their exact locations, but they're there. Can probably just search the thread for "hell boot".

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Unable to launch the game. Tried deleting all the old save files, but no help. Can anyone help please?

wafs123

Mar 24, 2022
Hi! WHo has link for windows update only .77. I only have .75 and .79 will not work without .77. I tried downloading the whoel 8gig file but mega says i'm already at quota.

Apr 19, 2023
Is this worth playing? Lately I've completed LE and started ToN, I like both, but I've noticed that this game has lower ratings than both.

Another thing I've noticed is that the game has no incest, something that was a mainstay in their past games and comics. I'm okay with that, but I wanted to ask if that's gonna be a permanent thing in their future games or was this done because it wouldn't make sense in this one?
NLT Media are the third highest earners in the Patreon Adult Game category and have 15,000 or more supporters who pay good money towards them developing games. They are without doubt very successful, always try to do more and do better, and wouldn't be where they are if they didn't produce shit hot games. So in answer to your question, yes, anything NLT Media come up with is always worth playing. People may moan about the games not containing what they would like to see but, once hooked, usually keep playing them anyway. Best thing is to judge for yourself. I think they are all excellent in different ways.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes