watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Will there be works in the future to make the former female characters come out again? By the way, is there any news about the next work? Can someone with good intentions tell me?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 2777276

The final main-line story chapter for The Genesis Order is in production and it's a big one! There's currently planned a scene with 85 shots! I've also been upgrading an old model to the newer standards... Any guesses why or who? It's a secret!
It might be Jessica, she's gonna get a scene in the XXX shop and a pin-up. Because she won twice in the polls

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not played this in a while, let alone "resurface", after a long while on F95zone.
Baffled by the request from the dog owner...

"My dog won't eat... it needs help!"
Really!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Not played this in a while, let alone "resurface", after a long while on F95zone.
Baffled by the request from the dog owner...

"My dog won't eat... it needs help!"
Really!!
I always look for good writing in AVNs, first and foremost, otherwise I get bored easily, BUT, NLT games are an exception, some kind of 'guilty pleasure' (kinda), mostly because of their interface, the puzzles, the 'point-and-click'. And their animations and models are so damn refined, definitely top in the AVN world.

I most certainly never played their games for their writing or 'logic'. :LOL:

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
The Genesis Order [v.83072] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

i looked for the compressed version and i found this, is this the one or this is just the compressed version of the update? i really dont find the complete version, this fucking sucks.

Reactions: Bo0m3R

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I always look for good writing in AVNs, first and foremost, otherwise I get bored easily, BUT, NLT games are an exception, some kind of 'guilty pleasure' (kinda), mostly because of their interface, the puzzles, the 'point-and-click'. And their animations and models are so damn refined, definitely top in the AVN world.

I most certainly never played their games for their writing or 'logic'. :LOL:
Yeah, I forgot logic flies out of the window in games like this and all the dumb logic in this, and other games, with all that "grinding", in more ways than one..

Then they have "a matter of life and death situations", but yet when they're searching for people or items, they've still got time to fuck like bunnie rabbits here, there, and everywhere else, etc; and then they get back to "saving the world", so to speak
Maybe they were on a teabreak when doing that?

bapaukeju

Oct 13, 2022
i looked for the compressed version and i found this, is this the one or this is just the compressed version of the update? i really dont find the complete version, this fucking sucks.
pretty sure if you open the spoilers there are full version and update only version

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
It has update only and two compressed versions of the full game... click on compressions and the full game is in there

Jeams

May 2, 2019
anyone got photo issues that's just have half in the shop v.81071 ?, so i can't completed this version

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
so should i wait for a couple more updates before starting the game? also, sad to see this one isn't as well received as the other 2

Reactions: mcfan41
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes