ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I feel a bit lost since all the updates after the main story was finished. We always hat that orcale button to give us a hint but that's gone. I looked in some walkthroughts after that but recently they only tell me about puzzle solving in that special angel area.
I think the epilogue stories have the exclamation on their location, go talk to people at those. Talking to NPCs give hints on chest/key locations same as always, but they are usually tied to that small quest area anyway.

Afroo123

May 12, 2018
Hey guys, does this game introduce new features compared to Treasure of Nadia or is it the same thing with different characters and story ?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys, does this game introduce new features compared to Treasure of Nadia or is it the same thing with different characters and story ?
Not really. The graphics are a bit better and there are some more or less well animated film sequences. Apart from that, it's more of an infusion. Yes, there is something new:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I feel a bit lost since all the updates after the main story was finished. We always hat that orcale button to give us a hint but that's gone. I looked in some walkthroughts after that but recently they only tell me about puzzle solving in that special angel area.
Couple of things.

1. The Oracle is in the garden outside your house. When you talk to her she offers you two choices, hints or game. The game is vitamin game like you can do in the booty call. I assume hints are like always, but haven't tried.
  2. Do you talk to bystanders, like in the shop or on the street. They give hints, but more cryptic than the Oracle ones, to where you can find stuff.

Reactions: OrcDra

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Couple of things.

1. The Oracle is in the garden outside your house. When you talk to her she offers you two choices, hints or game. The game is vitamin game like you can do in the booty call. I assume hints are like always, but haven't tried.
  2. Do you talk to bystanders, like in the shop or on the street. They give hints, but more cryptic than the Oracle ones, to where you can find stuff.
As far as I know, the oracel only revealed the oaf of the main story. But the content that is coming now is just some more side content. It would be interesting to know how the oracle behaves if you haven't completed the main story yet. Does it also reveal side content? Someone should probably try that :unsure:

To be honest, I also think it's stupid that side content is now being thrown at us after the main quest is already finished. It was the same in TON. Same with the Angel Craft Puzzles. Who cares about it now? That would have made sense in the middle of the game. But not behind. Okay, when the full version is finished and someone is playing TGO for the first time, they won't notice any difference. But all the others... :confused:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Some one have found all location for the multivitamins ?! I have foun only 23 from 24 !
If only there were something on this forum which lets you search for "multivitamins" to find the answer to your question within like 5 seconds.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Will there be an incest patch that changes the dialogues?
This is what I've been wondering too. I know it's a ton of work to go all the way through the game, but the game is just about wrapped at this point right? Any ultra fans been thinking about that? I've been waiting for my first playthrough wondering if I could update with that...

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Couple of things.

Ah, nice, did not know there is anything in my garden :eek:

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes