Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.94011 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.
I haven't play the game since it was in v 5..something I'm not up to speed what is happening what dissaster are you talking about?

Mar 7, 2022
Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
I haven't play the game since it was in v 5..something I'm not up to speed what is happening what dissaster are you talking about?
Sometimes when you apply an update something goes wrong: errors creep in when you download, copy files from the ZIP archive, all sorts of things. The updates add and overwrite shitloads of files and so if something goes wrong with one or more of them, or you accidentally do something wrong yourself, you can ruin your game terminally and have to download the WHOLE current version of the game (> 9 GB) to recover. This has already happened to a few unlucky people. If you make a copy of your www folder BEFORE updating if the worst happens you can just delete the corrupted www folder, copy back your old www folder, and your game will be restored to its former working order. Then you can try the update again, or download the update from a different server, somewhere else, or whatever, and try to update with new and different files. Redundancy like this may not seem necessary and if you're lucky you may never need it, but if you don't take precautions and something goes wrong you will be very very sorry and have a big download to make to get up to date. (y)

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Nice to see the bondage equipment, that appeared some time ago in the upstairs room, starting to be used - looking forward to some more.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Downloaded the update but getting error missing BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.png when trying to enter church library does anyone have the file

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
If you have played each update as it is released you should have the following KPages

Melissa - 4
Choe - 5
Judy - 4
Carol - 4
Ella - 5
Kimberley - 4
Heather - 4
Hannah - 5
Lillian - 4
Erica - 5
Nellie - 4
Andrea - 4

As others have said that adds up to 52. Assuming that each will have 5 then there are 8 more to get to make a total of 60.

BUT .... there may be more than 60 .... if it follows the play style of ToN there will be additional chests which create KPages involving two girls.

Cheers,

Nigel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alright Simone let's stick to 60 :LOL: This is also a tin-foil thread but the theories should go into the secondary :KEK:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Alright Simone let's stick to 60 :LOL: This is also a tin-foil thread but the theories should go into the secondary :KEK:
Saying that there will be 60 is just as much a speculation.

For what it is worth I think there will be 5 per girl, but it is also true that ToN added additional chests for two-girl booty calls. So I agree that there will be 60 base booty calls but there maybe more (maybe 66).

Plus there may be some added for Arianna.

Yes this is all speculation, but what is wrong with that, after all there is a precedent.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes