Oct 30, 2023
Just finished ToN and was about to start this game but I got spoiled by a suggested video on YT that says Henry dies. I think I’ll just stop now. It was a good run.
thats what happens when you go out of your way to spoil it for yourself.

its no different than ads for a big box movie, you watch them & you know whats going to happen in the end.

btw: he doesn't die, he is very alive at the very end of the game

Advocate

May 11, 2017
thats what happens when you go out of your way to spoil it for yourself.

its no different than ads for a big box movie, you watch them & you know whats going to happen in the end.

btw: he doesn't die, he is very alive at the very end of the game
It was on the title of the video, I didn't watch it since it was a walkthrough. I'd just wait till all the bonus parts are finished to continue playing or not.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

Animation, lip sync, and hiring actors for Symphony of the Serpent has been all-consuming this week. We've made some big hires including our lead actor! In addition, I'm happy to report Amanda Bancroft is reprising her role from Lust Epidemic!
Animations for SotS have been intense with a focus on more detailed environments, more characters in the shots, and doing nearly everything "in-camera". I'm happy to report that we have a cut of the trailer that's being polished this upcoming week, leading to the big reveal on February 4th.

The Genesis Order will also be releasing it's final bonus story for the main 12 girls, concluding with Lillian's final TGO story. Coming later in February will start the Arianna bonus chapters as well as the special endings that will pay off a couple of key choices you made in the game.

In addition to the TGO chapter release and the Trailer release in one week, there may also be some special community events. Be sure to join if you've not done so already for any special announcements leading up the Symphony of the Serpent trailer reveal.

Thank you for the support! Have a great week, enjoy the new TGO chapter, and I can't want to see you all for the SotS trailer release!
thanks man!!

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
You guys think TGO was a big jump from TON ? i think not what really was a revolution is the difference between Lust Epidemic & Treasure Of Nadia and tbh i don't think that Symphony Of The Serpent will be a huge step from TON & TGO

Reactions: xossiplover485

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
You guys think TGO was a big jump from TON ? i think not what really was a revolution is the difference between Lust Epidemic & Treasure Of Nadia and tbh i don't think that Symphony Of The Serpent will be a huge step from TON & TGO
One thing is for sure, Symphony Of The Serpent will be different: it will have an isometric view. And this will be a first for NLT games.

Last edited:

imrahir

Apr 7, 2018
I've been looking through this thread but can't seem to find a solution. I downloaded the macos version and copied the www files into appropriate folders to upgrade and it's working (for now) but the sound doesn't work at all. You guys have any solution? Is the windows sound format different or something?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OMG, serious deja vu. Just started playing this as I loved Treasures of Nadia....just feels like I'm playing the same game, but then that's fine as I loved it

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can I ask - from those who have used/looked at the Mejoress walkthrough, do you know what the

"6. Buy the new scene in Tasha’s shop"

Is referring to? This is very close to the start but is the last thing listed under v07012.
There was nothing in the video list saying 'new', so I bought the cheapest one for $100...not sure if that was the intention.
Thanks for any advice.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes