Cognacc

Dec 17, 2018
No, but you most likely miss something.. is all botey call scenes unlocked? All vid clips bought in strip center shop? All profiles collected etc?

I had similar problem and turned out I missed Lilillan's anal page from way back.. was tricky to figure out how to get the ending dinner:

I made a backup copy of the whole game and placed that in a secondary folder, as in a folder where my games arn't.
Then downloaded and installed the cheat into this new copy (which isn't updated to 1.00 yet, that's at 0.98 I believe.
Loaded my save from the end of LAST version, NOT from the new one!
Cheated for the needed key, got the page, did the botey call, saved my game and closed the game.

Now I went to my orignal game, the one without the cheat, checked that all scenes were unlocked and at 98%
Did all the new stuff, which is to buy the vids, get Arianna's 2 BCall scenes, Go to kitchen, get ingerdients/recipe and scene, go and massage feet, scene.. now 100% move to entrance and dinner starts.

Important to note: If you use cheat from .98% version in 1.00 game vesion, your completion will freeze at .98% and going to massage feet will do an enless loop!

That's why I did it in a backup copy of the game and from a save from .98 (or earlier) and used that cheated save to play in my usual non cheated game.

Hope this helps?

Note: All puzzled must be unlocked, but they don't need to be solved.. doing that missed scene unlocked the last puzzle for me and haven't solved the 6 last or so.. still I got the end game dinner to tricker :)
i talk to the angel lady she said i have to finish all of the quest with strangers ._. is there a walkthrough for it?

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I know this maybe late, but I just ran into a bug where if you create the hidden passage in the mansion before the cutscene of sneaking in to talk to lillian about madalyn and duncan, you end up being stuck in a room with brian, erica and tasha before being able to move and begin the next cutscene of being caught by the guards and taken to henry and diana. I had to use no clip cheats to begin that cutscene. Is there going to be a fix or do we just not trigger that hidden passage before beginning the cutscene?
Also, I remember another skip bug but was able to pass it no problem. But, if you are curious, it's when you enter the eve cathedral from the forest area and go up to move the boulder or at any point if you move the boulder prior to having the girls search the area you trigger the cutscene of the girls telling you way to go on moving the boulder and proceed to the area with the alligator blocking the way without the girls being there in the first place.

Last edited:

andres18

May 24, 2017
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3509955

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!
The same characters are always tiring... because they don't include succubus, futa, drugs etc etc etc

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes