hrhr

May 13, 2019
Any idea if save files are OS specific? I was playing until v.51113 on Linux and was gonna continue in a separate Windows partition, but the save file isn't recognized when I launch it in Windows. Yes, I've copied the file to the correct folder as per the OP. Then I tried starting a new game, saving it and replacing it with the original one (aka renaming original one) but it didn't work either (and replacing the global save didn't solve it).
Edit: it was just a matter of copying the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave along with it

Last edited:

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
So the final version is out, I hope there is some more extra contents as I have no ideas about the remaining stuffs left in the game.
  • The drum glides from Jon's junk box - no quest for them. I guessed it was for Melissa as I had fixed her fridge already and the washing machine / dryer is next to that fridge.
  • 1 old book - though I think 6 pts of intelligence are max .
  • 1 dumbbell - currently I got 5 pts of strengths but is it necessary to go up to 6 pts? For boulders? It could be since the MC's dialogues mention that he still can not move these boulders. Thought I think nothing's gonna happen with those boulders.
  • I am not sure about this but I remember that there is 1 room with a snake stuck in the wall. It might be one of the rooms in Andrea's Home if I remember correctly. I tried to visit all of the locations and rooms to find it just to satisfy my curiosity. Somehow I believe that might be something with it because all of these animals would disappear after they had fulfilled their missions (hints providing, materials, etc.). However, after I bought Andrea's Home, I couldn't find it anywhere in the game. I hope someone can help me find it =)) I'm just so curious.
  • The last gate in front of the altar where Lilian's hairs laid still can not be opened.
  • In the previous versions, there are 2 rest rooms which could be seen but not to be accessed in the gym's locker area (still on the minimap). Looks like the creator removed them in the final version.
  • There are still some lockers remaining unknown.
  • There are 3 computer in the police station that can be accessed with 3-digit password. So far, there are no clues about what we can do with them.
  • Some recipes are still remained in the Angelcraft sector. They should be disappeared after fulfilling their jobs, except recipes about recurring stuffs like seeds of strength / intelligence. I sill have the recipe of holy water bomb (no more in need) and chest key (all collected).
  • In Condo area, there are 2 condos locked. However, I don't they are available since there is no sign of them on the minimap.
  • Should be more options pages for Arianna. I recall there are some positions which have not ever presented with recipes on them (the last row on the right in Angelcraft sector).
  • No clue where Lilian and Ella are. I thought there should be some conversations with them before the dinner.
  • Ella's outlook during the last phase of the game was nice (dark hair, adventurous treasure hunter style). I prefer this to streamer style, but both are pretty. However, her mini avatar has been duplicated with a female agent who appeared in Andrea's Home during the investigation after Andrea left the property. I was confused.
  • There are still some minor bugs left but not considerable.
I come up with all these points before the final dinner scene. So some bullet points above might not be correct ;)

Last edited:

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
IMHO:
  • Best Milf Carol (from Andrea, Carol, Heather, Nellie)
  • Best woman Melissa (from Erica, Judy, Kimberley, Melissa)
  • Best girl Hannah (from Chloe, Ella, Hannah)
  • Best and most fascinating character overall Lillian (from Lillian)
I agree with Melissa but i don't like MC's Relationship with her. It's Stupid.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
NLT doesnt speak of the comics he used to make. and there is no Incest content in LE or ToN so im confused what you mean.
The comics were still made, it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't speak about them. LE uses characters from the comics where the relationships were already set. ToN is set up as an incest game

Stop lying to yourself

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
So the final version is out, I hope there is some more extra contents as I have no ideas about the remaining stuffs left in the game.
  • The drum glides from Jon's junk box - no quest for them. I guessed it was for Melissa as I had fixed her fridge already and the washing machine / dryer is next to that fridge.
  • 1 old book - though I think 6 pts of intelligence are max .
  • 1 dumbbell - currently I got 5 pts of strengths but is it necessary to go up to 6 pts? For boulders?
  • I am not sure about this but I remember that there is 1 room with a snake stuck in the wall. It might be one of the rooms in Andrea's Home if I remember correctly. I tried to visit all of the locations and rooms to find it just to satisfy my curiosity. Somehow I believe that might be something with it because all of these animals would disappear after they had fulfilled their missions (hints providing, materials, etc.). However, after I bought Andrea's Home, I couldn't find it anywhere in the game. I hope someone can help me find it =)) I'm just so curious.
  • The last gate in front of the altar where Lilian's hairs laid still can not be opened.
  • In the previous versions, there are 2 rest rooms which could be seen but not to be accessed in the gym's locker area (still on the minimap). Looks like the creator removed them in the final version.
  • There are still some lockers remaining unknown.
  • There are 3 computer in the police station that can be accessed with 3-digit password. So far, there are no clues about what we can do with them.
  • Some recipes are still remained in the Angelcraft sector. They should be disappeared after fulfilling their jobs, except recipes about recurring stuffs like seeds of strength / intelligence. I sill have the recipe of holy water bomb (no more in need) and chest key (all collected).
  • In Condo area, there are 2 condos locked. However, I don't they are available since there is no sign of them on the minimap.
  • Should be more options pages for Arianna. I recall there are some positions which have not ever presented with recipes on them (the last row on the right in Angelcraft sector).
  • No clue where Lilian and Ella are. I thought there should be some conversations with them before the dinner.
  • Ella's outlook during the last phase of the game was nice (dark hair, adventurous treasure hunter style). I prefer this to streamer style, but both are pretty. However, her mini avatar has been duplicated with a female agent who appeared in Andrea's Home during the investigation after Andrea left the property. I was confused.
  • There are still some minor bugs left but not considerable.
I come up with all these points before the final dinner scene. So some bullet points above might not be correct ;)
Needs to be mentioned - the minimap - they removed all "possible" further advances into other potential areas. Probably because the strength of 5 (is this the maximum that can be reached?) does not allow you to move heavy boulders which are blocking almost every area in the forest.

Reactions: Night Walker

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I finally completed TGO. Can't believe it actually took me longer to 100% than ToN did last year. Still it was a very average one in terms of story and character development but I guess i liked the exploration, the early one on one lewd scenes and the puzzles. Will not play it again from scratch tho. The back and forth between the areas and maps was gruesome when I was looking for items and hidden keys. It was worth beating these tho. I will look forward to the next project.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes