SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
this game was so bad, that I don't feel like updating it at all.
in fact, I don't even touch it anymore since before the fix updates.
that's how bad the game was. nothing beats ToN females yet.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 1.02
From version to version a lot was changed from place I saw a video and the guy found the map here.:unsure:
I went to the living room and the map is no longer there and I'm not even with it yet.
I need to redirect it to places but without the map I can't do that.
I clicked on Arianna and she said that.
**Send Ella To the Room Where She Can Help You With Her Talents**:unsure:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Each video we see each one does the same thing sometimes different.
Since the beginning of the game, I've always click on Arianna, so I can do things in order, now I'm at this stage there I mentioned, when I click on it appears 4 places but I don't know where to send her because I don't have the map yet, and I don't find him anywhere.
I purchased all the nescessary tools to use frequently, and I'm not even using any cheats.
1 week playing this and I already suffered a lot to find things.
Hell headbreaker this game.
And the step by step of the game that I downloaded here is not helping me at all.:unsure:

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
I'm kinda confused... Why updates for TGO are still coming? Wasn't their new game's demo supposed to be released in mid April or something? Or I'm just being drunk?

Antiv1rus

Aug 30, 2023
I'm kinda confused... Why updates for TGO are still coming? Wasn't their new game's demo supposed to be released in mid April or something? Or I'm just being drunk?
polishing the game / fixing on details, examples: fixing grammars, QoL update (booty call for Arianna on different form) etc..

Reactions: Redboi8

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
anybody have "Video Enhancement Mod" but not on MEGA and for example Google Drive or gofile, where no limit for download?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
using the update "The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v1.02.UPDATE.ONLY"

download date on folder =
View attachment 3619146
game says V1.01

View attachment 3619144
Someting very wrong. The v1.02 update is 146.5 MB not 378 MB. Very suspicious. Maybe malware or someone try to combine v1.02 and v1.01 update into one archive which won't work. Certainly size give is wrong and v1.02 so file has been tampered with. Beware.

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Mega link for 1.00>1.02 update is broken

same as dluser, i get 1.01 instead of 1.02
You can'y go from v1.00 to v1.02 in one go, have to go from v1.00 to v1.01 and THEN from v1.01 to v1.02. ALL update must be installed and installed in RIGHT ORDER to work. CAN'T miss any out.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I've finished the game, but I show I'm at 87% 96% completion. I did not follow a guide, I just played the game, and now here I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to know "you need [x] key which will unlock [y] chest and give you [so-and-so KS page]", or "go do x, y, z to unlock the puzzles" and the like so I can finish off this game to 100%? Or am I kinda screwed by not following a guide and making the non-preggo choices earlier on?

Last edited:
Reactions: TanyaC

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
So I've finished the game, but I show I'm at 87% completion. I did not follow a guide, I just played the game, and now here I am.
Mine was 80% I made my way as Arianna was telling me what I needed to do ... I didn't follow any step by step, and I didn't use cheats either.
Maximum of gold that I was able to reach reached 108,000
Lots of history was without happening .....
Carol's farm the judge put the land to build something there, I didn't even see it.
Hannah went to live somewhere I don't know if it was with Chloe or alone there is something like that, the house that was from Adreia I know it is for MC because I saw a video about it, I couldn't see it here ..... When.. I went to the party at the end at the mansion at the entrance door was Judy to get pregnant it because the option of inseminating it or not appears.
I saw a video that I said you could get pregnant Erica and live with her, did not roll any of this here.
Previous game was much better than this, which is more rough ending, has some well -produced special effects but the story itself is very weak.

ronlong

Dec 9, 2018
Just wondering what location is the note from heather car is talking about, it says MAP COLUMN 6-ROW 1 WEST OF CREEPY PLUS SIGN, 11 PACES, UNDER A TREE

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes