bvalz

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry guys, can I ask a question? Is there a way to go back to previous message? Because I do often skip some of the dialogs that I need. Today I did it and figured out that I have saved 5 sec ago but after that was so long story that I was needed to quit the game. So it's a bit frustrated.

PS:
If some native speaker can translate it to True English I will really appreciate your help.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Sorry guys, can I ask a question? Is there a way to go back to previous message? Because I do often skip some of the dialogs that I need. Today I did it and figured out that I have saved 5 sec ago but after that was so long story that I was needed to quit the game. So it's a bit frustrated.

PS:
If some native speaker can translate it to True English I will really appreciate your help.
Not in RPGM.
PS: Not me

JackHammer

May 30, 2017

PS:
Can I ask why you NEED the dialog? It's not real high brow stuff, I have to tell you. If you don't know what to do, just ask the oracle, don't go back and reread the dialogs. They mostly amount to "Which hole did you want me to stick it in? Ok..."

Soldier_Boy

Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a way to play this on Android and incorporate the hi-res videos? It seems such a shame not to see such wonderful work in the best format possible.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way to play this on Android and incorporate the hi-res videos? It seems such a shame not to see such wonderful work in the best format possible.
Lol, most phoners can't even play the normal vids and need to use the low res option for the game to even start. Then you come in and try to boast your phone could handle the 4K upgrade ? Laughable at best

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes