Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
lol like treasure of nadia i love 3 girls wearings heels :)
Best bet for taste is fashionable stylish lady so look for Andrea, Ella, Kimberley, Lillian, Melissa and Nellie. (y) In particular Newsreader Kimberley Foxx look like good match as per your specification so keep eyes peeled for her appearance. With heels like that is a wonder she not get nose bleed or suffer altitude sickness! :LOL:

Kimberly.png

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
With heels like that is a wonder she not get nose bleed or suffer altitude sickness! :LOL:
What's so special with this stiletto ??? :oops: Can't see ANYTHING special OR extraordinary... ofc I'm no heel freak either sooo... :ROFLMAO: Besides... I'm more interested in the bitc... ummm Mademoiselle rather than her taste in fashion :LOL:

Reactions: johnelros

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What's so special with this stiletto ??? :oops: Can't see ANYTHING special OR extraordinary... ofc I'm no heel freak either sooo... :ROFLMAO: Besides... I'm more interested in the bitc... ummm Mademoiselle rather than her taste in fashion :LOL:
If it were real life those would very likely be 6"+ inches tall stilettos. Anything more than 4.5" is really excessively & uncomfortably high, according to the most significant person in my real life, especially since those are not platform stillettos.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If it were real life those would very likely be 6"+ inches tall stilettos. Anything more than 4.5" is really excessively & uncomfortably high, according to the most significant person in my real life, especially since those are not platform stillettos.
Though I would argue those 6 inches according this pic but anyways thanks for the clear up ! :D(y)

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySage will be covering the Dialogue Text portion, I'll stick with these.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic
And then you find out nothing makes sense and you're wasting your time. Have fun coming back every 2 weeks to tell us the names don't work until the patch dude dumps everything like the other patcher, it'll be entertaining

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
High heels injurious to feet and can cause chronic foot damage yet women, even female doctor who understand risk, wear high heels for improve posture and accentuate female walk in ways that make wearer more sexually attractive, i.e., greater pelvic rotation, increased vertical motion at the hip, shorter strides and higher number of steps per minute. Many women are willing to suffer pain and discomfort to look "hot" and high heels is prime example of such. The higher the heel the more dangerous the footwear and heel of toon woman Kimberley Foxx is very high indeed.

highheels.png

Personally I prefer sweet intelligent athletic natural looking girl/woman, without too much cosmetic wearing comfortable flat shoes, who can walk, jog, sometimes run at near to my speed for practical girl/woman secure in own appearance much more fun and better company always. All terrain girl/woman better than fashion plate clothes horse for companion I say but respect likes and tastes of others whenever benign and harmless usually although always encourage girlfriend to wear sensible shoe as a rule. (y)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
High heels injurious to feet and can cause chronic foot damage yet women, even female doctor who understand risk, wear high heels for improve posture and accentuate female walk in ways that make wearer more sexually attractive, i.e., greater pelvic rotation, increased vertical motion at the hip, shorter strides and higher number of steps per minute. Many women are willing to suffer pain and discomfort to look "hot" and high heels is prime example of such. The higher the heel the more dangerous the footwear and heel of toon woman Kimberley Foxx is very high indeed.

View attachment 1615402

Personally I prefer intelligent athletic natural looking girl/woman, without too much cosmetic wearing comfortable flat shoes, who can walk, jog, sometimes run at near to my speed for practical girl/woman secure in own appearance much more fun and better company always. All terrain girl/woman better than fashion plate clothes horse for companion I say but respect likes and tastes of others whenever benign and harmless usually although always encourage girlfriend to wear sensible shoe as a rule. (y)
Imagine all that but in readable Engrish

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Like I keep saying, I'm NOT doing the Dialogue, so without the accompanying Dialogue Mod(Now Abandoned) and there are logistical reasons for the choices I've made, namely for Heather it was easy to reuse the final 4 letters in her name than search for a lower case "M" believe it or not, and the reason Chloe has sister (as well as lower case) is I couldn't find a Capitol "S", for 2 examples... regardless; I just made quick and easy patch, that was a one-time affair so I didn't have to dedicate more time to it than needed. The reason I had to name the former 2 how I did was also so that this mod did at least something, if stand alone, which is especially prudent now that the other (more important) half of this Mod has been abandoned.

I am NOT a modder, don't have my own Patreon for these, or plan to do these regularly, just a fellow fan like the rest of you that chose to "Step Up" and take matters into my own hands rather than wait for a patch, like it, or don't. The mod is done and I won't be up-keeping it or making any changes.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
And then you find out nothing makes sense and you're wasting your time. Have fun coming back every 2 weeks to tell us the names don't work until the patch dude dumps everything like the other patcher, it'll be entertaining
PervySage and I have discussed this, and yes, while it does seem NLT has sadly walked away from his original "No Limits Taboo" namesake, which was primarily M/S incest at it's core... if you followed his history, and with how easily Nadia translated with the previous patch can you blame us for assuming? Early on, it was a bit more up in the air whether there were hidden relations, or at least the undertones of them, but sure it's become less and less likely... but we were already working on it.

Regardless, we wouldn't be the first to try and "Force" these relations in a story that wasn't intended to do so, I can think of a bunch of "Patches" that clearly were too much of a stretch. Either way the want, or even "Need" for some people is still there, and the positive response to both my and Pervy's mod reflects that. What I don't understand is why you're so adamant about "ruining everyone's fun" with such a negative outlook on something that doesn't affect you.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how long this game will complete?
It will finish approximately 2024 april-may :whistle:
Personally I prefer sweet intelligent athletic natural looking girl/woman, without too much cosmetic wearing comfortable flat shoes, who can walk, jog, sometimes run at near to my speed for practical girl/woman secure in own appearance much more fun and better company always
Ditto... but as you mentioned yourself ... " respect " ... welp it's not my business so I don't care... though I dislike those who act stupid coz it looks fab ! :LOL: And folks can brand me disrespectful I don't care in general... who's ready to fuck up his/her health for looks is just a dumb fuck to me :ROFLMAO: And ultimately will land in the void of things that I ignore :p
An you cannot miss!
Took you quite some time... :LOL: Does it take another couple of years to scrounge up fresh intel ? :oops::LOL:
What I don't understand is why you're so adamant about "ruining everyone's fun" with such a negative outlook on something that doesn't affect you.
Then I will enlighten you... and TGO gives me the absolute helping hand ! ;)

THIS GAME HAS NO INCEST !!! - a very simple statement made by many BUT the most important of these is NLT !

Now I or many others don't really care what perverted fantasies you have or nurture but it would be most welcome if REALITY and your ( all IFs ) FANTASY would stay separate as they actually are ( you yourself write about this in your segment... ) and not go into this mixture where " wink wink " and " obviously " would define these games... just plain and simply accept them for what they are ( you had 5 years for transition ) and if you want to then play them with your or someone others patches... still altering reality so you can get an actual hard on ?!? :oops::LOL:

Dude that sooo wrong on so many levels that it begs the question what's surprising in that some folks get angry that reality gets twisted ? :WaitWhat: This would resemble most like todays politics ( does not matter who where when coz it's ALL :LOL: )

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes