Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
1650992581417.png
Encountered this bug the first time you enter the church, when your talking to the nun about the golden globe thing. Restarted game about 3 times with same result. Tried turning on low quality video, didn't work. Annoying part is this happens before you can save so I need to play through the intro vids and dialogue to get back to the original place. Any suggestions?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1778132
Encountered this bug the first time you enter the church, when your talking to the nun about the golden globe thing. Restarted game about 3 times with same result. Tried turning on low quality video, didn't work. Annoying part is this happens before you can save so I need to play through the intro vids and dialogue to get back to the original place. Any suggestions?
Don't play compressed and/or try to mix it with "regular" build

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I would find that twist supremely disappointing LMAO

Not that I dislike Madalyn, but that would be a major downgrade IMO.
I read somewhere that no character from previous NLT Media games would be "active" in TGO with MC. So William Sizemore won't have sex with Madalyn :cry:, Diana :(, Tasha :cautious:,Henry :LOL: or Duncan :ROFLMAO: although these guest characters will help move TGO story forward in supporting roles. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you max out to 3 hours on MEGA, you really expect a torrent to get you up to 20GB/sec ?
I know I would ! :KEK:

But honestly... 3 hours ??? :rolleyes::LOL: I remember the times where you were downloading with 20b/s :KEK: WTF is 3 hours anyways ? You go out for a movie or a drink and when you come back the stuff is yours... ( if the piece of shit connection holds :eek: )

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021

But honestly... 3 hours ??? :rolleyes::LOL: I remember the times where you were downloading with 20b/s :KEK: WTF is 3 hours anyways ? You go out for a movie or a drink and when you come back the stuff is yours... ( if the piece of shit connection holds :eek: )

He's a time traveller from the 90s and still on his dialup modem, cut him some slack, jeez

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

But that's not instant gratification that certain people feels they are entitled to, even when they are literally stealing!

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He's a time traveller from the 90s and still on his dialup modem, cut him some slack, jeez
I'd love some of that joint too... :p :KEK:
But that's not instant gratification that certain people feels they are entitled to, even when they are literally stealing!
What else would you expect on a pirate site ?! :LOL: Especially from horndog " pirates " ( pirates my ass ! ) :KEK:

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
If you max out to 3 hours on MEGA, you really expect a torrent to get you up to 20GB/sec ?
Mega isn't 1 GB per day? the game has 2.7
I'm asking for a torrent because i want to download fast, the other links take 3 hours to download.
I miss the NOPY option, the only browser download option that was fast.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Mega isn't 1 GB per day? the game has 2.7
I'm asking for a torrent because i want to download fast, the other links take 3 hours to download.
I miss the NOPY option, the only browser download option that was fast.
Mega has a 2GB limit per IP address per day, but they will always let you download at least one full file per day, no matter the size, so you can download 2.7GB if it's the only thing you download from them in 24h.

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
well i found a torrent link in another site, but it is supposed to have to install the game? isn't just download and open like treasure of nadia?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes