Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
This game is one of the best games I have ever played. The game maker is making it well

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
I thank the creator of this game for all the people who are helping to make this game

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I did and in a previous post i found the last book in the church on second floor. If you get more intelligence you'll get another option to lower bribe price
Can you screen cap it or recreate it? Did you mod the game at any point? I had my int at 2 at the begining of this update, so I reattempted the trash quest making sure that my int was at 4 when i completed it...my int is still 4.

If you could help figure out how the rest of the thread can get 5 int I'm sure we'll all appreciate it when that int total becomes the barrier for one of the sex scenes down the line.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can you screen cap it or recreate it? Did you mod the game at any point? I had my int at 2 at the begining of this update, so I reattempted the trash quest making sure that my int was at 4 when i completed it...my int is still 4.

If you could help figure out how the rest of the thread can get 5 int I'm sure we'll all appreciate it when that int total becomes the barrier for one of the sex scenes down the line.
I thought the max int was 5 because I assumed it started out as 3 like strength, but I went back to check and the max int is indeed 4. IDK if other people made the same error, and that's why they thought int 5 was achievable. Or maybe they had a duplicate glitch/edited save.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018

I already stated it in a post later that i was wrong about the stats. I thought it would be INT5 but turns out it was INT4.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I already stated it in a post later that i was wrong about the stats. I thought it would be INT5 but turns out it was INT4.
Just got back from work, hadn't scanned the whole post for responses before responding to that one. Sorry

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It probably appears only when you've got < 3 int. I've got 2 starting with this update (I fucked up the cheating wife thingy). I first ate the seed and didn't get any choice with the channel 4 quest. So I still only got 3.
Can't try it the other way around since I don't have a proper save of before eating the seed.
For the sake of finding every exploit, I am going to find a 2 int save and try this, while I marathon a show at the same time. No time lost on another task, why not give it a shot?

UPDATE: No dice

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018
Hi all, I am new to this game, and d*mn, that massive facial on Hannah (scene with Hannah and Chloe) is hot af and funny.

can any of you tell the developer if they can set some scene where Hannah gets more c*m shower on her face to all of her body while she is laying on the floor exhaustedly (perhaps to other girls too!)?
it could be a hotter and funnier scene(s)! I believe I am not the only one who would love to see that... Cheers to the work of NLT!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi all, I am new to this game, and d*mn, that massive facial on Hannah (scene with Hannah and Chloe) is hot af and funny.

can any of you tell the developer if they can set some scene where Hannah gets more c*m shower on her face to all of her body while she is laying on the floor exhaustedly (perhaps to other girls too!)?
it could be a hotter and funnier scene(s)! I believe I am not the only one who would love to see that... Cheers to the work of NLT!
So become his patron sign up for his plan and discord and keep in contact with him... if many do the request he will sooner or later oblige ;) :LOL: btw this joke is getting old... all Hannah scenes end up the same :p:rolleyes:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
is that a "yep, i know the ID" or a "yep, someone did reply to you"
That is "Yep" as in see the post above the post above yours (2 posts up from where you are confused).

Maybe you have an awful memory and forgot about that post - the one where I posted a reply!

1654424696738.png

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes