Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I need 3 dumbells, but i only have 2... can someone tell me the possible locations please?
The three dumbbells that have appeared in recent updates were found in the following locations.

* Front lawn of Heather's house.
* Locker in gym locker room.
* Chest in the Triple X shop.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1985794

On itch.io, it seems to be very behind, which is the only reason I did not buy it yet. I'm not talking about the game's actual updates/releases, I've only been playing it for a couple of days, so I don't know how often things gets released per say, all I can see, is that itch seems to be lacking behind by quite a few versions :)
2 weeks between updates.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 1985794

On itch.io, it seems to be very behind, which is the only reason I did not buy it yet. I'm not talking about the game's actual updates/releases, I've only been playing it for a couple of days, so I don't know how often things gets released per say, all I can see, is that itch seems to be lacking behind by quite a few versions :)
itch.io is the official free release version.
With ToN it was updates once a month on the 2nd.
With TGO it is not as often.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
the mayor Kimura
Never mind she's the chief of police AKA Commissioner Kimura :KEK:
Good for you then. A tip, maybe you also need to hack the STR and INT so you can move any object in the future update.
It doesn't matter whether or not you hacked the STD ( ! :ROFLMAO: ) stats since the game won't let you do anything that hasn't been implemented yet... INT can come handy since you can set such ridiculous stats that selling a stone figurine will set you up for 100000 lives :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Hence making an unlimited money hack unnecessary... especially talking about the mods ;) However everyone should do so at their own risk ! :eek:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Ok, I am missing one key it seemls (not the field one above this post).
The only hint I get from NPCs is "how do you farm aloe plants? It's a good cure for sunburn."
I've got an aloe in my inventory, no craft available, and no npc/character seem to have any exclamation mark, and none seem to have any special option/dialogues either.

If anyone could tell me what to do on this one, because I'm stumped there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
an other boring update with only mc character can fuck the girls. BORING
It's not like harem games only let 1 dude (the MC) snu-snu girls and it would seem you're desperately trying to find new ways to moan you hate the game

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
an other boring update with only mc character can fuck the girls. BORING
Good luck finding an NTR game where the ONLY characters are long-legged older women wearing stockings and high heels at all times.
You might want to learn how to code and do game design.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The only hint I get from NPCs is "how do you farm aloe plants? It's a good cure for sunburn."
You don't craft here anything... you just need to pick up an aloe plant ( near Ray Farm ) and give it to the punk at the shop Pub(l)ics ;)

StarPoke21

Aug 13, 2022
The Genesis Order - v.39084

update only:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Full
Windows: -
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: - -
"Update only" for Android?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You don't craft here anything... you just need to pick up an aloe plant ( near Ray Farm ) and give it to the punk at the shop Pub(l)ics ;)
Thank you, but I've visited every single npc's on all maps, and I've got nobody corresponding that description :(
Could it be that he's only there at day time?
The last update ends on a night/evening, and I've noticed a lot less NPCs are around. 1660585029052.png s

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes