svityy

Mar 10, 2022
i need help. I just started playing the game but I can't progress further. I get to the part where Erica is suppose to come over, but when I get to my house nothing happens...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i need help. I just started playing the game but I can't progress further. I get to the part where Erica is suppose to come over, but when I get to my house nothing happens...
Is it your task to go to your house ? :eek: :whistle:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anybody have v.37 update , I seem to have missed that download? All caught up on .35
Try searching this thread for "<versionnumber> mega" and you'll find a link pretty quick. The version you're looking for is 37081. (The MEGA link for this specific version isn't work anymore, but the other ones from the same post are).

best bet, google search should find what you want
Excellent advice! As ALL updates get posted in this thread -- tell them to head over to Google and search for it elsewhere.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I have always avoided RPGM games and this one reminded me why I do. After lots of actions and completed tasks the MC got stuck literally can't go back where he came from and can't move forward... I can't see any way to fix this other than a restart. This is why I stick to VN's, but I wanted to give this one a real chance based on the artwork and story it sounded interesting. If they ever make a vn version I might come back but no more rpgm for me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have always avoided RPGM games and this one reminded me why I do. After lots of actions and completed tasks the MC got stuck literally can't go back where he came from and can't move forward... I can't see any way to fix this other than a restart. This is why I stick to VN's, but I wanted to give this one a real chance based on the artwork and story it sounded interesting. If they ever make a vn version I might come back but no more rpgm for me.
Getting stuck is 99%+ on you. VNs on Renpy can fold onto themselves with a simple typo in 1 line, not much better than RPGmaker. And no, they won't remake this into notRPGmaker, better start looking elsewhere now

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Try searching this thread for "<versionnumber> mega" and you'll find a link pretty quick. The version you're looking for is 37081. (The MEGA link for this specific version isn't work anymore, but the other ones from the same post are).

Excellent advice! As ALL updates get posted in this thread -- tell them to head over to Google and search for it elsewhere.
it still works. stop getting your knickers so twisted and loosen your suspender belt, you will feel less aggressive

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
I have played treasure of nadia and lust epidemic, but I haven't played this game yet, I want to wait until it comes out complete, but I have a question.

Madalyn usually appears in some scenes?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I have played treasure of nadia and lust epidemic, but I haven't played this game yet, I want to wait until it comes out complete, but I have a question.

Madalyn usually appears in some scenes?
yes
[EDIT] 2 IIRC ... not overly exciting [/EDIT]

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
nlt needs to spearhead adult gaming industry. He needs to hire more people to produce multiple high quality games simultaneously. We need this to become more mainstream.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
nlt needs to spearhead adult gaming industry. He needs to hire more people to produce multiple high quality games simultaneously. We need this to become more mainstream.
ToN is on Steam. Both of them are 100% vanilla, what else do you want ? McDonalds toys ? Disney+ ads ? Cameo in movie trailers ?

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes