44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
After a while without playing The Genesis Order I downloaded the latest update and now I have a bug in all NLT Media games where the buttons are clicked randomly on the screen and it doesn't allow me to advance from the menu.

Did that happen to anyone else? (This happen in Treasure of Nadia too now)
Make sure that there are no extra controllers plugged in to the USB ports. Joy-stick, X-box or others.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
According to what I've seen, I'm missing 1 key for 1 chest (I already glued one key and found another, I'm just missing this last one) for a chest under the Church's caves. According to this pic, I'm also missin 2 extras (6/8) Any hint?

1664764316073.png

Thanks in advance.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
You have to go the shop and buy those two extras pics
Finally did it... found the last key in the river northwest of the farm (took me a fucking while), and also Carol's profile hidden inside the house; that was extra 7/8, the last one was for sale in the shop after I got this one.

Thanks mate, 45% achived.

Reactions: kevinzz

JmanB

Sep 1, 2018
I am playing the game for the first time and I am stuck with finding Nillie and black powder.
What is the idea of hint system when it doesn't work. I have just wasted 7 hours for nothing.
Seems like this is a waste of time before the game is done. Good bug (luck) NLT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As always, updated with the latest savefile. Also, by next update I'll have more money added onto the game (didn't expect us to drop a whole 30k out of nowhere).
What you NEEDED to spend now was 1 extension ( up to you east or west for 5k ) a kitchen table for 1.6k and the 3 little shits in the second option for 250 180 280 ( ? ) so if you spent the 30k the upgrade is done already but it wasn't necessary to do it now ;) :KEK:
I am playing the game for the first time and I am stuck with finding Nillie and black powder.
What is the idea of hint system when it doesn't work. I have just wasted 7 hours for nothing.
I'd be stuck too... who the fuck is Nillie ?!? :oops: :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know instead of wasting 7 hours and then crying the game hates you, maybe next time unass yourself and check the walkthrough(s) and/or go check stuff around. So far, it's 100% on you and 100% laughable

• Haha
Reactions: SwiftPint

akachin

Jun 17, 2019
Everything has it's purpose...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Dunno for the life of me... but hey who cares ?! :KEK: Dunno HOW he edited it but in worst case scenario those will care whos game is going to break after using this save state
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i edited the stats 4 updates ago
no problems with the game.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
maybe it's just me, I really don't feel that Judy, Ella, Kimberly are sexy, in all cases NLT provide a great art works as usual, I just hope less scenes of those three characters.
Disagree Judy is in my top 3 and Ella and Kimberly are both up there for me.

I like all the girls but Nellie which is better than the last few games as the was always at least 2 I didn't like. I skip all Nellie stuff as soon as I can, still haven't bought her photo andfor the booty call I just invited her in but didn't do the sex scene.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes