Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably because pages are not Booty Calls.
Pages are pages.
Booty calls are Booty calls.

It's kinda in the names...
:unsure:
Why ?
Maybe the answer is in one of the 666 pages ?... i don't know ? Maybe i ask because don't want to be old before resolving the issue ??
Thanks to the kind person who can answer me without typical "twitter" answer.
Or you could do something madlad-tier and actually search the other 25k posts about image errors that all boil down to the same 1 thing you did and failed at

Reactions: Cabin Fever

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how do I install the update only into v.49111
111.jpg

You open to where you see all the files including folders and game launcher etc.. you highlight and copy all these from the Update only, move to old game version folder, click on empty field in the old game's folder, where you see all the exact same elements, click paste and accept overwrite of existing files, then your good to go.

Edit note: Important you don't copy the data into any folder of the main content folder.. copy into an empty space so it over writes the same things..
Hope it's easy enough to understand from the one screenshot, instead of making a 3 picture guide of exact same looking info.

Remember for own sake to rename the now updated game folder to match the correct game version.

Also remember you can only update only on one version at a time, so if you miss an update you would have to either ask if any has the missing version or download a full game version.

It's not rocket scientist difficult, quite easy logic, but had to be mentioned before the pages get flooded with questions about it :p

Last edited:

cooldude550

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 2172710

You open to where you see all the files including folders and game launcher etc.. you highlight and copy all these from the Update only, move to old game version folder, click on empty field in the old game's folder, where you see all the exact same elements, click paste and accept overwrite of existing files, then your good to go.

Edit note: Important you don't copy the data into any folder of the main content folder.. copy into an empty space so it over writes the same things..
Hope it's easy enough to understand from the one screenshot, instead of making a 3 picture guide of exact same looking info.

Remember for own sake to rename the now updated game folder to match the correct game version.

Also remember you can only update only on one version at a time, so if you miss an update you would have to either ask if any has the missing version or download a full game version.

It's not rocket scientist difficult, quite easy logic, but had to be mentioned before the pages get flooded with questions about it :p
thank you

Reactions: DragonFire

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 2172710

You're ~4 years and 2 games late. And also, it's on repeat for every release ever. You can copy/paste or quote yourself every 2 weeks and never be wrong, nor spamming the thread

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Is the MC's model supposed to flicker throughout the whole sex scene with Kimberly? The new one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I thought it was intentional, given context, but it's so obnoxious and distracting I'm starting to think its a bug or my computer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the MC's model supposed to flicker throughout the whole sex scene with Kimberly? The new one
At first I thought it was intentional, given context, but it's so obnoxious and distracting I'm starting to think its a bug or my computer.
The scene is a pre-rendered movie, so everything is intentional

Reactions: thegrimm

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You're ~4 years and 2 games late. And also, it's on repeat for every release ever. You can copy/paste or quote yourself every 2 weeks and never be wrong, nor spamming the thread
Yeah because most ppl don't use the search engine, I know.. however I do use the search engine when having a question and often it's shows a lot of links with absolutely no answer to the info I would need, because one of the key words are within the post the link refers to. This could discourage ppl to spend time with search function and therefore simply ask and hope for an answer.

In this particular case, I chose to simply answer, with as many details as possible, so the person now knows and doesn't have to ask about any of it again. His thank you reply now insures me at least one new player of this game knows all he needs to know about how to properly use the "Update Only" function ;)

Have a great day :)

Reactions: Jarul

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
No bug on your computer, it's slightly annoying, would agree to that, but it's to show the magic going on and give it all a spooky atmosphere, or at least so it would appear to me? ;)

Reactions: thegrimm

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah because most ppl don't use the search engine, I know.. however I do use the search engine when having a question and often it's shows a lot of links with absolutely no answer to the info I would need, because one of the key words are within the post the link refers to. This could discourage ppl to spend time with search function and therefore simply ask and hope for an answer.

In this particular case, I chose to simply answer, with as many details as possible, so the person now knows and doesn't have to ask about any of it again. His thank you reply now insures me at least one new player of this game knows all he needs to know about how to properly use the "Update Only" function ;)

That's all assuming people actually read anything, which every1 who got past 5 seconds in here already know isn't happening. We got quotes asking stuff the post above them already answered, it's a lost cause and/or a reason to laugh at the thread daily

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Uber Mega Genius idea would be to use the FAQ section whereas exactly these questions were answered... :rolleyes:
Ofc it's much more popular to say I was not able to find it on 564681686 pages reading 156498368465445363546265468415464 posts yet still came up empty :cry::cry::cry:

So guess nowadays using the FAQ means it's indeed rocket science :oops:

But seriously is it that hard that it needs constant repetition to merge www ( Update only ) with www ( current complete Game folder ) ???

Reactions: DragonFire

janci

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer

Thread Updated: 2022-11-15
Release Date: 2022-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 51113
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
well thank you :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, quoting the OP to thank the uploader for something he didn't update for about a year

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi what is food EXP code for suitcase and where i can found that code its annoying me for few update hehe
opened other suitcase

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol i needed to reinstall windows and i lost my saves, please can someone give me last save before the update? T_T

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes