Jun 5, 2022
Finally an update with some story and dialogue rather than the usual three obligatory random acausal sex scenes. The plot thickens like a meaty gravy. :) Judy is a dark haired virgin (vaginally) and so the perfect instrument to mate with a demon in order to give birth to a hybrid human-demon child (like Madalyn) capable of harboring a demon soul (like Damaelius) in our world. o_O(Same as Violet in Lust Epidemic, and Sofia and Alia in Treasure of Nadia, and Chloe in The Genesis Order once were.) Which is presumably why Madalyn is grooming Judy for an as yet unrevealed purpose. :devilish: Could Madalyn be trying to create a vessel in which to incarnate her brother Damaelius back into the world? Evil Judy seemed very keen for the MC to have pussy sex with Judy and possibly impregnate her, so does this mean that the MC himself is demonic? (It would be pretty disappointing if demons turn out to be as dumb as William but there you go.) It wouldn't make much sense if the MC was just a man because once Judy has been deflowered, by him as a human, she would be rendered useless as mother to a potential host for a demon soul. :confused: Hmm. Lots more other stuff in update than usual and for me the game has improved markedly. (y)

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've played the new update and no error encountered so far. I wonder what those dudes doing.
Anyway, here's my New Character Tier List.
A bit change since Judy does look good with her hair down.

IMG_20230116_172402.jpg

Reactions: Hstrike

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It does innit ? :LOL: Noodles at large :p BTW : you were a game compressor on this site or am I wrong ? What happened ? :unsure: :p
I still shrink games, just didn't want to have the badge anymore.

In my memory, my versions ran smoothly and could also be updated without any problems.

Only when others had their jerk hands on it, there were problems.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
I've played the new update and no error encountered so far. I wonder what those dudes doing.
Anyway, here's my New Character Tier List.
A bit change since Judy does look good with her hair down.

View attachment 2315291
LOL, Carol absolute D for me. I played Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia and never disliked any character as much as I dislike Carol. I can't skip her scenes fast enough I swear. To each his own I guess. My rating would be:
S - Chloe, Ella, Melissa
A - Erica, Judy, Kimberly
B - Liliam, Andreea, Nellie
C - Hannah, Heather
D - Carol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
sixart Look our friend Bruno is here..... I think I owe you some money, right? It happened even before Easter....:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Here comes the money ! :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Don't wanna say I told you so..... but I told you so ! :p:LOL:
I still shrink games, just didn't want to have the badge anymore.

In my memory, my versions ran smoothly and could also be updated without any problems.

Only when others had their jerk hands on it, there were problems.
Yeah that's what I was getting at... you don't want your badge but your games work the fresh noodle hordes want their badge but they never heard of consistency o_O:ROFLMAO: Ehh... whatever... I usually try to pursuade folks to learn the gimmick and make their own compressed games if they want it to work but not many listens... REPORTING A BUG !!! is on their menu on the other hand :KEK:
It just means that you have installed another RPGM game with a newer version of NW.js, click OK and play as normal, it doesn't affect your game.
Delete web data and web data-journal to make this go away... and for crying out loud if you use an outdated or newer NW then stick to it all the time ( guess this part goes with the wind so just carry on ) :LOL:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Here comes the money ! :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Don't wanna say I told you so..... but I told you so ! :p:LOL:
Yep, it was a sliver of hope...... I hoped he would be able to hold on at least until Easter, but alas he didn't make it.... A confirmation that today is the saddest day of the year on the calendar...:D:KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, it was a sliver of hope...... I hoped he would be able to hold on at least until Easter, but alas he didn't make it.... A confirmation that today is the saddest day of the year on the calendar...:D:KEK: :KEK:
Don't be sad... I only demand my current money amount in the game so that's 1.79 quinvigintillion :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah that's what I was getting at... you don't want your badge but your games work the fresh noodle hordes want their badge but they never heard of consistency o_O:ROFLMAO: Ehh... whatever... I usually try to pursuade folks to learn the gimmick and make their own compressed games if they want it to work but not many listens... REPORTING A BUG !!! is on their menu on the other hand :KEK:
Are you crazy. How many support requests do you want to have when everyone creates their own version?

I have a rule that the game must have the same structure as the original release. Anything else will only cause problems. Just wait until someone activates the low res mode on the last compression and the files are not found.

I have actually always updated my post, but if someone else did it, then it made no sense. Otherwise you would have had to guess which compression the user used.

But what the heck you also want to have fun with the support requests

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes