金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
So I finished this update and I am at 64% but I am still missing 2 extras. I assume its because I missed a profile. I have Hannah, Carol, Heather, Chloe, Judy, Melissa and Nellie's. Anyone have a clue what it is?

Reactions: Zal

Zal

May 5, 2017
So I finished this update and I am at 64% but I am still missing 2 extras. I assume its because I missed a profile. I have Hannah, Carol, Heather, Chloe, Judy, Melissa and Nellie's. Anyone have a clue what it is?
I´m 63% and 2 extras missing.....
1677862794098.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone else not seeing the feather in the Mansion after the update posted previously?
Have you been to the rift already? If so, the feather definitely will be in the mansion, but if you're trying to open the rift for the first time, it's somewhere else.

So I finished this update and I am at 64% but I am still missing 2 extras. I assume its because I missed a profile.
I´m 63% and 2 extras missing.....
Just speak to strangers, and they will give you some hints.

spezialk6

Mar 2, 2022
Have you been to the rift already? If so, the feather definitely will be in the mansion, but if you're trying to open the rift for the first time, it's somewhere else.

Just speak to strangers, and they will give you some hints.

Went to the rift with the horn and fang. Where does the feather shift to if I already went to the rift?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Went to the rift with the horn and fang. Where does the feather shift to if I already went to the rift?
I think the clue is in

"Have you been to the rift already? If so, the feather definitely will be in the mansion "

Last edited:

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
when i try to unzip the game i get the notification that there is a writing error in the www-folder. Can't play the game :(. Does anyone have a fix? I have windows.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes