Mar 7, 2023
I skipped some kind of extra a few patches back and now I can't remember which patch's guide to check. I don't suppose anyone knows what this clue is referring to: "You know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded. What a waste of time."
I swear I've looked all up and down the police station with no luck.
I can remember that sentence, but not sure where it belongs too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Turble

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do people constantly want to have save files? I mean just go fucking play this game. It's funny, if not funny, why do you care about this game's savegame then?

I played it at least 4 times already, 2 times in fast mode (not reading anything), just watching MC being a idiot, fucking every girl he is alone with. Just to find all the extras.

If you can't update your game, because you are missing some braincells, download the full version. If you are missing an update, it means you haven't been following this game, so download the full version.

If you don't want to find all the stuff to sell, use , you can give yourself a few millions, without using any cheat (with problems), and buy the whole shop.

Watch all the posts by rainwake, he tells you exactly where to find what. I used it, to find the last 2 extra's I was missing. There are even a few other walkarounds on the internet available too, including youtube.

Oh and get lost with your virus/trojan quests, after every fucking .7z update we get the same messages over and over. There are no executables in the update, so NO virusses. I mean it seems like it's april fools day every day of the year already.
You must be new here™

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
After downloading the update, the file says: virus detected. Any comments? Am I the only 1, since I read that a couple of people have already played the update?!?!

Mar 7, 2023
After downloading the update, the file says: virus detected. Any comments? Am I the only 1, since I read that a couple of people have already played the update?!?!
No you are not the only one, but if you read that a couple of people played it, you should have read the other posts of people complaining about a non existing virus in every fucking .7z file every fucking update.

It must be monday morning...

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Yes just read about the whole "virus situation". How can you bypass this? It seems that it wont let me unzip the update

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, where i can find the latest version? I don't know in which thread i have to look. ;.;

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Think I bugged out the game... I can't seem to get the key for chest in v67.
Not saying explicitly where in case that's spoilers. But it doesn't seem to be spawning.

Mar 7, 2023
Not much time today but what about this scenario for the next NLT Media next game? A prequel to Treasure of Nadia set several hundreds of years earlier featuring a young pre-immortal Sofia Vesper, Diego de la Cruz as MC, Fire Pirates, Ticpac/Casula, Church of Cambion and its machinations to create human-demon hybrids and so much more. :p An origin story along those lines could well lead to the creation of a game I could enjoy. (y) Anybody else have any ideas about what should follow Genesis Order? :D Time to press on. Busy, busy, busy. ;)
I'm not sure this is the best place to write that. NLT doesn't seem to like this forum, and the one creating this thread, is just a game compressor.

Probably better to put that on twitter or itch or discord, if you want NLT to ever notice that interesting idea. But having said that, he already has been busy with the next installment, we will get an teaser this year. But then you are early enough for the next-next-installment

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes