sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That makes no sense. :unsure: As far as I know there have been two updates released to Patreon subscribers this month, one on the 2nd and yesterday's on the 15th. So if yesterday's update, 710403 , is a revised and different version of 710402 when was the original unmodified version of 710402 released necessitating the relabeling? :confused:
3 means that somewhere along the line ( this month ) a patch version was released... the game with it's main menu only keeps track of it IF NLT puts it in there... a quick patch doesn't warrant shits like the version number update so he won't do it :LOL:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Anyon else having an issue with the controls keep going upwards? This has been happening the last few updates and a reboot of my PC works for a bit and then it returns.
Make sure that there are no controllers or joysticks plugged into your USB ports.

Feb 8, 2023
3 means that somewhere along the line ( this month ) a patch version was released... the game with it's main menu only keeps track of it IF NLT puts it in there... a quick patch doesn't warrant shits like the version number update so he won't do it :LOL:
Still makes no sense to me. :unsure: If the 74040x update available for download yesterday was the first public release of that particular update, users had nothing installed locally relating to it before they downloading so why increment the version number? As far as they were concerned THAT was the original version of the update not a later version including alterations. That would be like releasing a patched update to improve an earlier update that nobody had previously seen because it hadn't been released! :p

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
I believe what made this creator great was always going forward with improvements, now it just feels like Overwatch to Overwatch 2, just a new plot with no updates in any other aspect that isn't story. I know we all fap to this but man, we need something different.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I believe what made this creator great was always going forward with improvements, now it just feels like Overwatch to Overwatch 2, just a new plot with no updates in any other aspect that isn't story. I know we all fap to this but man, we need something different.
So make something different... NLT ( or better yet NTL :p ) does what he knows best since this is business for him... up untill the crowd doesn't say otherwise he will keep doing this :whistle:

mazawher

Apr 25, 2019
So I'm currently at 20%. What's the highest % completion available now? I wanna know if I should take my time or if its close to the end of the story

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes