sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For the second ( and last ) time the compressed versions ( official in F95zone ) got axed for all games ! If you need one and somebody makes it you will have to look for it in the threads via search...

How can you tell what Extras are missing? i currently have 24/28 Extras. It looks like i am missing 4.
Check your album... who's profile is missing ? Check a guide and there you go :p

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

exsomon

May 11, 2020
For the second ( and last ) time the compressed versions ( official in F95zone ) got axed for all games ! If you need one and somebody makes it you will have to look for it in the threads via search...

Check your album... who's profile is missing ? Check a guide and there you go :p
why did that happen?

Apr 19, 2023
Everything going on in the game, and that's the question you've got?
Lots of questions occur to inquiring minds. :geek: Has the hell dimension got another entrance(s)? :unsure: Can Ella gain enter hell dimension at will, alone? :unsure: Was Ella posing as one a de-souled criminal to get in? :unsure: And therefore does the Toma only de-soul men and not women? :unsure: Could Ella herself be fully or partly demonic? :unsure: I could go on. ;) If you don't know you don't know, if you have no thought you have no thoughts, if you don't care you don't care, but only limp dicks answer questions with questions don't you know. :ROFLMAO:

Ulquiorr4

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know the key location when the stranger says '' I left an important key deep in my basement. Such a pain in the ass to walk all the way down there and back'' because i can't find it and I already found the keys under lillian's mansion.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
why did that happen?
Ask this then... why do you feel the need to make things " in your own way " when all you have to do is crunch the files into smaller ones... ? :WaitWhat:

After that... ask this... why do you need to make a drama about who does what ( compressors ) and create a dumpster fire on top of that... :WaitWhat:

And finally ask this... why do you think F95zone needs to handle this sort of shit that's created along the ride ? :WaitWhat:

Conclusion : all grown ups will end up at the same resolution... which is take care of your own shit then ! :eek: Which happened so many of you now HAVE TO learn how the fucking seach bar works :LOL:

Before somebody thinks this is a joke... it is certainly not ! :cautious:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
why did that happen?
Mods didn't want to deal with a mountain of repeat requests to link things into the OP. What you do now is copy the game and version from the thread title, add compressed, and search in the game thread. For this thread, it would be "The Genesis Order [v.73051] compressed".

If you're in another thread for another game, just copy whatever that game and version are.

Drop 7x7Pilot a like while you're at it.

張先生

Mar 25, 2023
今天最新的章節打完 可是後面還告知我有一個陌生人的任務 請問大家有提示嗎?

I finished the latest chapter today, but I was told later that there is a mission for a stranger, do you have any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes