4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
What are the triggers for the Spirit Event, I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but there seem to be one more event in the folders.
Also, I wonder if we went to the witch's house after Spirit, and licked her, if it should count and trigger a special spirit event

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
this is a pretty fun one can't really classify it as scary but fun all the same just disappointed you can't say fuck it once exhibition gets high enough and go on nude hunts

edit: also there is an update on his patreon that is free apparently

Last edited:

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Played the 0.3.9, like the new rescue mission!

A couple bugs I think I found:

1) the first time I ghost hunted while looking for missing girl, I found the photo. However when I go hunting again the following days I noticed I already have the photo before starting.

2) seems that, no matter the missing girl I am searching, the scenes I will see when I find her are always the same, Victoria's ones I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
If you are particularly impatient the online netlify link in all the patreon posts is always up to date
Oh, I used to think it was a link to the phone version of the game, but it turns out to be the online version of the game... Thanks a lot for the useful information - the online version of this game, where the browser translator works, interests me!

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Found 2 bugs in the online version. If you click on the question mark that comes up when your ghost hunting partner gets grabbed by the ghost it gets stuck on the screen telling you that they are missing and you need to look through the rooms for them. The second bug is when your partner returns from whatever task you gave them in the house when you click on the picture to see if they were successful it gets stuck on them telling you the result. You can use the back button to get out of both screens, but it means your partners really aren't all that useful right now.

Reactions: Trykowka

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
The new missing girls quest is interesting. Was hoping there would be more interactions if you went without holy water and they weren't possessed. Or if they were possessed. Potential expansion down the line for that quest maybe.

Like if they were possessed maybe they could tie you up for other ghosts. Or possess you after leaving.

Say you find the girl possessed. The Ghost has their fun with you and other ghosts come and 'play', and after that's all done then one of them possesses you and leaves the house to roam around town. You get to see from your perspective but not have any control over what you do until the next morning.

Or you find the girl not possessed and have no holy water. They leave that girl on the floor and start having fun with you instead. Offering chances for escape after each scene.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i absolutly don't understand how to use differents items, should i try all levels with each of them in all rooms ?

i don't know if hunting contracts are ramdom but for one of them i found temperature 21 with ectoplasm and the answer was a wraith ...

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I feel like the core gameplay loop would feel a lot better if you could check off that a ghost doesn't have one of the types of evidence. Right now if you know that a ghost doesn't leave fingerprints you have to look at which ghost are possible with the evidence you have and then subtract the ones that do leave fingerprints.

Reactions: Trykowka

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Check the temperature in each room to find the ghost's favorite room. Use the UV light to look for fingerprints just after the ghost has tried to molest you

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes