4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGhostHunter-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Trykowka

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
I don't quite understand how to find the cursed item. There's nothing about him in the manual. I poked at all the objects in the house, but I have never found it yet. Only my companion finds them. What a chance to find them. Do I have to look for them all over the house or just in any room of the ghost, do I have to poke at the object 500 times, or do I have to look very carefully at a static picture and look there at all?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Check the temperature in each room to find the ghost's favorite room. Use the UV light to look for fingerprints just after the ghost has tried to molest you
I checked the temp and I found the ghost's favorite room but UV light doesn't show fingerprints

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone explain how do i define ghost type except for guessing randomly? Guide says find 3 evidence and end the hunt, but i found 3 personally and 3 with assistant, so 6 in total, but no clue about type whatsoever

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone explain how do i define ghost type except for guessing randomly? Guide says find 3 evidence and end the hunt, but i found 3 personally and 3 with assistant, so 6 in total, but no clue about type whatsoever
use the book on your left. if you insert the clues you get and click 'result' you should get the ghost type narrowed down 1729362768885.png

Reactions: Trykowka

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
i absolutly don't understand how to use differents items, should i try all levels with each of them in all rooms ?

i don't know if hunting contracts are ramdom but for one of them i found temperature 21 with ectoplasm and the answer was a wraith ...
To activate the tool, the bar below the tool's icon must be fully filled (you need to press it 6 times at the first tool level. The higher the tool level, the fewer presses are required).

It’s best to first find the ghost's favorite room using the thermometer. (There’s a high chance you’ll need to use the thermometer several times). If the temperature in the room is between 19 and 24 degrees, it’s a room where other tools will work.
( Except for the EMF reader and UVL – they will work in any room with a 100% chance of displaying evidence. The Ghost Writing Book, Ectoplasma Glass, and Spirit Box are tools that will only work in the ghost's favorite room and have a small chance of showing evidence (15% at the first level of the tool).

A temperature of 21 degrees doesn’t mean the ghost has the "High Temperature" evidence, so you should use the thermometer again (since the temperature in the ghost’s favorite room can be between 16 and 21 degrees). If the temperature is higher, it means the ghost has the "High Temperature" evidence.
It’s best to buy a level 2 thermometer as soon as you have enough money, as it displays the result in color.
Hope this helps a bit :)

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
I don't quite understand how to find the cursed item. There's nothing about him in the manual. I poked at all the objects in the house, but I have never found it yet. Only my companion finds them. What a chance to find them. Do I have to look for them all over the house or just in any room of the ghost, do I have to poke at the object 500 times, or do I have to look very carefully at a static picture and look there at all?
The cursed item should be inside some furniture in the room, and it can be found with a 100% chance. However, when you send your companion to search for the cursed item, you won't be able to find it yourself.

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Right, but I can't see the stat referenced anywhere, nor how to change it.
Since there isn’t much content related to this yet, I haven’t displayed this stat anywhere . To increase it, you need to leave the haunted house after a hunt without your outerwear.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes