3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
and now for my own question.

On the "Defeat your enemy" quest, how long until the 2nd part starts "I've hired Rachel, a PI, to help locate his hideout".

I suppose it might not be implemented, but the other quest parts say when its not been implemented and this one doesn't. Im assuming is isn't, as "Wait for Rachel to contact you" Isn't implemented on the "Slavery & Smoke Rings" quest and i assume those two are tied together.

Probably just answered my own question.

and a request for the future updates. "quick travel" buttons for the mansion as it has several rooms and would make it more convenient rather than having to click through to get to places.

Reactions: saolo996

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
and now for my own question.

On the "Defeat your enemy" quest, how long until the 2nd part starts "I've hired Rachel, a PI, to help locate his hideout".

I suppose it might not be implemented, but the other quest parts say when its not been implemented and this one doesn't. Im assuming is isn't, as "Wait for Rachel to contact you" Isn't implemented on the "Slavery & Smoke Rings" quest and i assume those two are tied together.

Probably just answered my own question.

and a request for the future updates. "quick travel" buttons for the mansion as it has several rooms and would make it more convenient rather than having to click through to get to places.
I assumed that the second part of Rachel quest it was already being developed, but it still currently incomplente. That could be the reason for not adding it to this version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Say ... lack of renders ... lack of dialogues ... lack of time and disposition to slap stick it all together into the game ... lots and lots of reasons ... mainly because even after getting all text and images one must spend countless yours refining his craft before any release worthy content hits the candy of your eye.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No need. From last iterations comes the wisdom of repeating daily talks with different girls till you catch them doing questionable stuff, you inquire them about it, you use 'The Gift' (roll credits moment right there). Apart from that, game moves on its own towards the inevitable conclusion: it still needs lots o' renders and dialogues.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome game, but this update has to be the crappiest one. Hope next update will have a LOT more content.
The update is mostly implementing the new game system and the open world.
After that they can concentrate more on the story and content instead.

Reactions: hypnouser

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, now that we are gonna need to grind out locations and stats...I might as well button up my pants again. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jerzy

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
How did you bought her? When i order Clara or Monique it says "Not yet implemented?" Edit: Plus I can't do any interactions with anyone in any location, is it a bug?
What I do ?
Master Bedroom > Arrow (Right) > Phone > select a girl > I had the "Error" then I select Monique (Clothes "underwear")
"Not yet implemented" for me too with Clara and Monique, but sex with Samantha or Veronica

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys !

With the version i have, i have cheats but i don't know how to use them.
Someone know how to proceed ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What I do ?
Master Bedroom > Arrow (Right) > Phone > select a girl > I had the "Error" then I select Monique (Clothes "underwear")
"Not yet implemented" for me too with Clara and Monique, but sex with Samantha or Veronica
That error comes, because Dev miss named those pictures ( Monicas underwere) !!!!! Just UnRen the images and rename those pictures, witch has Monica in her underwere (switch bra to underwere) !!!! (y)

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

kimoo1only

Aug 2, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute
how can i do it pl.?

kc7nf

Jan 18, 2018
I downloaded V06 and started a new game and it gets to end of V04 and quits and goes back to start screen. Any ideas to get the game to proceed? It's at the point where he found the info on about the experiment with the counter to the gift.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Just downloaded the game, clicked on Skip unseen text then clicked on start new game (from the beginning) and got this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script files/screens.rpyc", line 651, in script
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1680, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.06
Mon Feb 25 05:47:59 2019

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Just downloaded the game, clicked on Skip unseen text then clicked on start new game (from the beginning) and got this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script files/screens.rpyc", line 651, in script
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AG\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1680, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.06
Mon Feb 25 05:47:59 2019

To start a new game without crash first click load, then start on the left-hand menu.

Reactions: salvac

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Someone said something about fucking the mom after finding a condom. I didn't find it on my first playthrough. How do I do this?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
That error comes, because Dev miss named those pictures ( Monicas underwere) !!!!! Just UnRen the images and rename those pictures, witch has Monica in her underwere (switch bra to underwere) !!!! (y)
I did that but I just wanted to report the error.

Reactions: Nerttu
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes