3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
WTF IS THIS GOING UPSTAIRS BUG

JESUS CHRIST IT KEEPS SENDING ME BACK TO THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM
FFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Manos83

Sep 19, 2017
After meeting with the architect i can't do anything else! there is no interaction at all!did i miss something?even if i sleep for many hours nothing happens!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had an error in Master bedroom when MC call Monique in Underwear (Day or Night; Sad, Smile or Worry)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the Images folder, for Monique, all the pictures names are with "bra", not "underwear".

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
so is that it ...meet the detective and the architect this are the only 2 quest the rest is no implanted yet ...what about he other girls that are added are they not yet in the game or is there a bug or what ?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
so is that it ...meet the detective and the architect this are the only 2 quest the rest is no implanted yet ...what about he other girls that are added are they not yet in the game or is there a bug or what ?
Their content has not been added yet.

Reactions: keer

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I had an error in Master bedroom when MC call Monique in Underwear (Day or Night; Sad, Smile or Worry)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the Images folder, for Monique, all the pictures names are with "bra", not "underwear".
How did you bought her? When i order Clara or Monique it says "Not yet implemented?" Edit: Plus I can't do any interactions with anyone in any location, is it a bug?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
but can you avoid the mom from getting banged?
as i said before i dont care if i see it or not, what i want is to actually avoid it from happening in the game.

the problem with this game was that you did not have a choice not to share your colleague, and to prevent your mom from banging some dude. There was no choice in the game, so it was forced on the player
I totally agree with this person you should be able to stop her from banging some other dude and stop her form giving him a b.j. to that guy[not just not showing it] .

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Holy shit when was the last time I saw an update for this game? I almost forgot about it. Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: DarkEA

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I totally agree with this person you should be able to stop her from banging some other dude and stop her form giving him a b.j. to that guy[not just not showing it] .
What you are talking about?
You didn't play the game?
If you choose outfit 1 or 2 the mother doesn't have sex at all.
If you don't command Clara to close the deal she won't give the guy a blowjob.Even better you can fuck his wife.

Reactions: BJChannel

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
starting from the beginning is not possible, the game crashes and opens traceback.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What you are talking about?
You didn't play the game?
If you choose outfit 1 or 2 the mother doesn't have sex at all.
If you don't command Clara to close the deal she won't give the guy a blowjob.Even better you can fuck his wife.
No actually if you read what she tells you she still sucks him off, it's just you don't 'see it' that way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No actually if you read what she tells you she still sucks him off, it's just you don't 'see it' that way.
Only if you tell her to close the deal.
Seriously I don't get how someone is OK playing SU but have issue with The Gift?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes