3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Another game mutilated because the creator decides it needs to become a "Sandbox or open world".

Why "fix" something when it is not broken? If mrzz really cant live without it, why does he not make a side project?

On the other hand I don't pay for this, so it is time for me to play new Sisterly Lust update.
The original had this, it was always coming...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah you can stop your mum from fucking the douche. At the end of the last version though mindlos kidnaps your mum and sis. He can't break your hold on them because your power is stronger, so they don't become instant sex slaves. It's hinted that he will torture them though. Which is why I'm waiting, not down for that shit.
@Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe
yeah if it is shown that they were tortured im pretty sure alot of people i know will drop this game

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know how dev test his game but it can't even start from beginning. They should at least start a new game in order to test it. Unplayable.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If the girls are raped by that bald ugly soab, I will probably;

@Kukothemadhatter @Johnny-Doe @Eerie Entity although i think we already know deep down whats currently happening to our mom and sister due to that final scene of the last update so unless theres a mod that gets that scene cut out i guess will just have to wait and see about the outcome

Reactions: Eerie Entity

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
i became an error everytime i try go to kitchen, living room or hallway. when it happens in the hallway the game puts me to the "sister" door and i go in the room. when i try to go out of the room back to the hallway error came again and im in front of the door again and go in. so im stuck in the room. the sandbox game looks like not much content is in it so far right ?

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script files/Pre Open World/night_event_mom_sis.rpy", line 148, in <module>
NameError: name 'winc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script files/Pre Open World/night_event_mom_sis.rpyc", line 148, in script
  File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script files/Pre Open World/night_event_mom_sis.rpy", line 148, in <module>
NameError: name 'winc' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.06
Sat Feb 23 14:45:31 2019

thats the error code from the hallway

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
WTF!!! ITS CRUSH WHEN I WANT TO START A NEW GAME. IN PREVIOUS VERSION EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL AND NOT BROKEN.

Reactions: kiba

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script files/screens.rpyc", line 651, in script
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\KingPin\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1680, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)
JumpOutException: start

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.06
Sat Feb 23 14:51:10 2019

when i try new game i have this error

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I can have a look at svscomics, but in my experience, the direct download links for older games on that site are all dead.
sorry i really wish i could help you its kinda a shame it was removed from the first page months ago i dont know where other mega downloads can be found
MR ZZ himself uploladed a copy to mega, before dropping the project

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
As soon as i clicked in "start at the beginning" to begin the game at main screen the game crashed and this error log showed:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
JumpOutException: start"

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How big is this update? I have 1 main quest and 1 side quest but second step is not yet implemented?
Is this version just for open world and almost no story?

Reactions: Halfelf
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes