3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well so previous versions was a prologue ?
If it's open world now, where is my sex-dungeon, i need teach them a lesson when they misbehave xD
Overall, so far so good.
The sex dungeon might be coming later if you explored the mansion a bit there is a basement lol and you do go hire a Archtect lol and i know i spelled that wrong so what.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys, game crashes when I select to start a new game and I get a lovely crash report. How can I solve this? am I missing files or is it meant to be that way?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Even being an adult game, the main concept of this game is the mind control over girls. I am into mind control fetish and although I do like sex scenes, I find more arousing all the process of slowly influencing someone. I think that the creators are triying to also focus on that.

Reactions: keer

Malkav

May 28, 2017
there was a link to the old version but i dont know what happen to it

its all good there are different kinds of people you meet some like fap games some like incest games mind control games and fantasy games etc

there are also some who like adult novel games that has you fuck and sometimes rape 13 year olds as 30 + year old teacher thats a father
Do you really fuck 13 year olds in this game? I have just been skimming the last few pages.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ah I see, looks like honeyselect models. The most boring of all cg :p

Do you know where to find the gift not reloaded? looked at this site and developers patreon to no avail.
the link was here in the opening do you mind if you get it from Svscomic? unless someoone wants to go through the search bar to find it

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I can have a look at svscomics, but in my experience, the direct download links for older games on that site are all dead.
sorry i really wish i could help you its kinda a shame it was removed from the first page months ago i dont know where other mega downloads can be found

Reactions: Malkav

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
This one seems working:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the help :D
Even being an adult game, the main concept of this game is the mind control over girls. I am into mind control fetish and although I do like sex scenes, I find more arousing all the process of slowly influencing someone. I think that the creators are triying to also focus on that.
im kinda sad that the mind control genre isnt in alot of games but its still more then futa or demon girls in games

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ugh.

Why do they always have to ruin games by introducing stupid limitations like Energy/Skills and stupid grinds for Stats/Money...
Its an adult game not some RPG...

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Ugh.

Why do they always have to ruin games by introducing stupid limitations like Energy/Skills and stupid grinds for Stats/Money...
alot of people are asking the same question although i dont think the game is ruined after all the game took a break for a year back 3 updates ago im just questioning why they had to add the grinding stuff in and all the stores that werent necessary for the update

i mean why show the grocery girl in the preview of last week if she wasnt going to be even talked to in the update

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
but can you avoid the mom from getting banged?
as i said before i dont care if i see it or not, what i want is to actually avoid it from happening in the game.

the problem with this game was that you did not have a choice not to share your colleague, and to prevent your mom from banging some dude. There was no choice in the game, so it was forced on the player
Yeah you can stop your mum from fucking the douche. At the end of the last version though mindlos kidnaps your mum and sis. He can't break your hold on them because your power is stronger, so they don't become instant sex slaves. It's hinted that he will torture them though. Which is why I'm waiting, not down for that shit.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Ugh.

I tend to agree in principle, but I don't see much need for making such complaints about a Ren'Py game. It's trivial to cheat to bypass grinding, and not actually that much harder (using Unren, usually, but a few devs release Ren'py games with the source completely visible) to fiddle with the code. Probably one of the reasons so many around here prefer Ren'Py games.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
from what i remember , in this game , i already had all of them , the receptionist , co-worker , daughter´s boss , boss, mother and sister , why are we so far back in this game version?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes