3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

kkuroky

Nov 20, 2018
Why I can't run the game from the beginning?

it says like this :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script files/screens.rpyc", line 651, in script
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
File "F:\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1680, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)
JumpOutException: start

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.06
Sat Feb 23 14:27:01 2019

Please help me

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
you need to have console enabled. the shortcut keys are shift + o. as for how to open them google "unren f95" for a tool to open console and just follow the instructions!
I have shift + o enabled. i have opened the console and i put first value i.e. player_skill_strength so how to put value strength.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
ok guys I hired the detective and quest log says that she should find that guy place but nothing is happening do you know how to do 2nd part of the quest ?

D

Deleted member 451676

Laying out the groundwork for tedious grind and meaningless "open world" - an exciting update.

Reactions: 1337Bob

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I always loved this game. Played since a very early release, glad to see it back after a hiatus. I absolutely love the sandbox update and being able to control what the girls wear (really makes me feel like the master.) I imagine as we go on youll be able to see the other girls around the house. Im liking all the models at each location, makes it feel populated. Most excited to see the barista girl and the girl to the left in the clothing store, both look more petite and I need them in my harem!.

small bug i found. When calling Monique to your room if she is wearing underwear causes one of those grey screen errors.

U

User_32285

Another game mutilated because the creator decides it needs to become a "Sandbox or open world".

Why "fix" something when it is not broken? If mrzz really cant live without it, why does he not make a side project?

On the other hand I don't pay for this, so it is time for me to play new Sisterly Lust update.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
does anyone know how to fix the crashing on mac?
Since I had finished the story from the previous version (Act I), I clicked "New Game" and then "Start at the open world" and after a short recall of the story so far (and making the choices of the names again) the game goes on without crashing.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Small update yeah, but new characters introduced and all, so all good, now it should be easier to implement new content since the foundation is there, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next update :)

Mindlos better not touch/hurt my ladies though, or he will definitely live up to his name, losing the last remnants of his mind! xD
glad to see you are still playing the game after witnessing that last updates scene

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Aug 16, 2016
Good, we're off the rails and I can explore and make decisions beyond just what is immediately fed to me. I don't understand why so many people want their "games" to be nothing more than a frame by frame comic book.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
In the changelog you mentioned " 10 new female characters to discover, 2 of them with their first quest part." For first quest parts I discovered Rachel the private investigator and Karen the architect. How will I discover other females?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well, im kinda disappointed, it was for me one of the most anticipated updates and there is almost nothing here. When i started the update i was wow-ing myself a lot, it has very nice ideas but the feel of being impressed very quickly disappear. Im not blind, i can see there was ton of work put into this and its looks very solid but there is no content to be honest, and i hope grinding wont kill it in the future. its always shame to watch when dev is trying to fix something that isnt broken. I hope it will really pick up with the next updated whenever that happens. Oh one more thing, dont count on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was very concerned about this before but now its for me kind of confirmed
that is why i cannot justify supporting anyone with more than 5$

Reactions: Gandalf78 and keer

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe just did everything to max out my stats buying mutiple books going to the gym and talking to myself in a mirror now i can finally play the game ive renamed my girls daughters and shall call me daddy
Well, im kinda disappointed, it was for me one of the most anticipated updates and there is almost nothing here. When i started the update i was wow-ing myself a lot, it has very nice ideas but the feel of being impressed very quickly disappear. Im not blind, i can see there was ton of work put into this and its looks very solid but there is no content to be honest, and i hope grinding wont kill it in the future. its always shame to watch when dev is trying to fix something that isnt broken. I hope it will really pick up with the next updated whenever that happens. Oh one more thing, dont count on
i was very concerned about this before but now its for me kind of confirmed
that is why i cannot justify supporting anyone with more than 5$
well its a game that was remade from a old game from 3 years ago and im a proud pirate who enjoys plunding all the best booty

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I love this game but the new Mac version does not work, even if you try new game from beginning, crash, or use old save, crash,.. this version so far does not work for Mac Os,....

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe just did everything to max out my stats buying mutiple books going to the gym and talking to myself in a mirror now i can finally play the game ive renamed my girls daughters and shall call me daddy

well its a game that was remade from a old game from 3 years ago and im a proud pirate who enjoys plunding all the best booty
Oh well, i was hyped for this but it lacked content. I know they pretty much changed the whole game, but imo they could have delayed it a bit and add a couple more quests or even sex scenes for all of our girls.
Looking forward to the next one!

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes