3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
And you just kill the guys:)
Oh well they lost:)
Well, I'm skipping this game until there's an update that deals with the mum and sis. If it turns out they've been fucked stupid or tortured by the weird little old guy then this game is dead to me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I'm skipping this game until there's an update that deals with the mum and sis. If it turns out they've been fucked stupid or tortured by the weird little old guy then this game is dead to me.
I wonder how much time we can torture the bad doctor in the dungeon:)
We need Bayonetta's torture attacks.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
It is just me, or the game is always crash when i start at beginning but not when i start at open world?
yes it's an issue, to start from beginning without crash, select LOAD, then click start on the top left. (interestingly this also reset my main menu picture to the original)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I wonder how much time we can torture the bad doctor in the dungeon:)
We need Bayonetta's torture attacks.
If only we get the chance. I'm going to cut off both of his arms, then both of his legs, then his face. So he's just this armless, legless faceless thing, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind!!... Ahh screw it.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
If only we get the chance. I'm going to cut off both of his arms, then both of his legs, then his face. So he's just this armless, legless faceless thing, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind!!... Ahh screw it.
To the pain
Westley: To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don’t mean to duplicate tonight.
Westley: I wasn’t finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let’s get on with it.
Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, “Dear God! What is that thing,” will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I played the beginning of this game ... really cool the idea!

I was upset when he stopped but in return I realized some things ... there was "The Gift" that was the same but in a different way, a lot of it came to the "Reloaded" ... now he seems to have hit some details, I hope the slave updates are all neat and clear ... do not miss the original story.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Let me point out that Victoria looks so much better with her hair down.

And....the mc doesn't even make it better for her first time? Come on. You're supposed to prepare her you fucknugget. Not go straight into the sex. What kind of idiot are you?

Oh...and no more creampies after the update? You monster!s/

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Intros for architect and private investigator, and sex scenes with samantha and victoria through phone in your room. Not sure if there is anything more.
And the most important one, getting robbed by a thief in the middle of night at the park.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Awesome game, but this update has to be the crappiest one. Hope next update will have a LOT more content.

Reactions: vicaut
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes