3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The word is they found a way to let the player set incest roles without violating their rules.
I haven't played the new release yet, so I don't know exactly how it is implemented. We'll find out soon!
According to what I know, if you write the word "Mom/mother" when selecting the custom role for Fiona , it triggers a change in the text.

This give us the option to transform the story into a incestuous one. However, this has to be made manually. There is no default option. So it does not go against Patreon´s ToS.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
According to what I know, if you write the word "Mom/mother" when selecting the custom role for Fiona , it triggers a change in the text.

This give us the option to transform the story into a incestuous one. However, this has to be made manually. There is no default option. So it does not go against Patreon´s ToS.
cool :D

but i am curious when a game actually comes out where the story is your fuck your milf land lady and her friend as well as fuck your older roomate and younger roommate given how "land lady" and "roommate" are memes on here for replacing "mom" and "sister"

are we going to have to start from scratch even though a previous update was out last week?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
cool :D

but i am curious when a game actually comes out where the story is your fuck your milf land lady and her friend as well as fuck your older roomate and younger roommate given how "land lady" and "roommate" are memes on here for replacing "mom" and "sister"

are we going to have to start from scratch even though a previous update was out last week?
That is something that I still do not know. However, due to the code has been changed and rewritten, I think that we might be forced to do so.

And yeah, when changing Fionas role, the way the MC reffers to Ashley also changes. So if we choose to reffer Fiona, as the MC´s mom, Ashley will become our sister.

Heres hoping its released here on f95 not that i want there hard work to be pirated but i love the game and don't have the funds to be a patreon so
I cannot aford paying 10 a month, but I am thinking about increasing my patronage from 1 to 5 USD.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That is something that I still do not know. However, due to the code has been changed and rewritten, I think that we might be forced to do so.

And yeah, when changing Fionas role, the way the MC reffers to Ashley also changes. So if we choose to reffer Fiona, as the MC´s mom, Ashley will become our sister.

I cannot aford paying 10 a month, but I am thinking about increasing my patronage from 1 to 5 USD.
bummer well np hopefully the game will be up in a couple of hours so i skip going to sleep either way im happy were finally getting a legitimate update i am kinda curious though why we had a update a week ago i forgot if anything was different in that update
one can hope i have to admit though the picture that came with the update kinda scares me a little
what picture?

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018
Heres hoping its released here on f95 not that i want there hard work to be pirated but i love the game and don't have the funds to be a patreon so
Yeah i mean not everybody can or want to pay money i guess and as it goes on the internet nobody can really stop the pirating and srsly who didnt pirated at least once in his live haha.
But a 1$ Pledge of appreciation is something most of us could afford , its like what a coffee less in a month?
But hey what ever floats your boat :p.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Yeah i mean not everybody can or want to pay money i guess and as it goes on the internet nobody can really stop the pirating and srsly who didnt pirated at least once in his live haha.
But a 1$ Pledge of appreciation is something most of us could afford , its like what a coffee less in a month?
But hey what ever floats your boat :p.

If all the people who played the game pledged 1 USD...I think that they would not be short in incomes xD.

Reactions: L7Bear

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
bummer well np hopefully the game will be up in a couple of hours so i skip going to sleep either way im happy were finally getting a legitimate update i am kinda curious though why we had a update a week ago i forgot if anything was different in that update

what picture?
The one with the creepy ass doctor and what looks to be the mc in a cage

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes