3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
this game has a big bug....... I started a new game ......... I do one scene and move on to the next,than I am back to the scene I just did ....like a deja vu anyone one else has this problem

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Does the game have a sequel after the end of the first act ??
The next release (V0.06?) will introduce an open world and begin Act 2.
Mr.ZZ said that somewhere in this thread.
If you played "The Gift" (before it was Reloaded) it should be something like that - going around the city, picking up new women to add to the harem, etc.

Reactions: Ut5962 and keer

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Seriously? There never was any forced NTR in this game.
There still isn't.
And I am 99% certain there never will be.
Does it have NTR at all? There is no "ntr" tag but there is "avoid ntr" mod at op.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Does it have NTR at all? There is no "ntr" tag but there is "avoid ntr" mod at op.
There is an optional scene which some people have called NTR.
If you choose to put your Mom in the sluttiest dress for her date, and you peek into her bedroom after her date, you can see her having sex with her boyfriend.
At this point you have not developed a sexual relationship with your Mom, so she isn't even cheating on you.
If you choose a different dress, or tell her not to bother you when she is selecting dresses, this scene doesn't happen.
If you choose the sluttiest dress and don't peek into her bedroom after the date, you don't see the scene.

Still, that was apparently too distressing for some people.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wait what happened?
um i put a spoiler there for a reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
restore incest in saves from v0.4 --> type in console following:
group_role = u'family'
mc_role_mom = u'Son'
mc_role_sis = u'Brother'
mom_role = u'Mom'
sis_role = u'Sister'
winc = 1
pretty sure thats stupid for most people to follow this theres a reason why the game has to be started from scratched last update a week ago followed the script of the game which was a year ago this game from the starting introduction of your household members and the fact its been a year ago proves it needed to be started from scratch its not that difficult to get back to where you were before just 30 minutes to an hour with using the skip messages thing

anon7301

Jun 3, 2017
For those wondering

There's new content compared to before the hiatus in this game. From quickly looking at the files, it now goes up to the getting the mansion + getting the boss and her daughter. It's been rewritten from the original "the gift". But I'm afraid, there seems to be no new content on the mom + sister.

keywords: changelog change log version 0.05 v0.05

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
For those wondering

There's new content compared to before the hiatus in this game. From quickly looking at the files, it now goes up to the getting the mansion + getting the boss and her daughter. It's been rewritten from the original "the gift". But I'm afraid, there seems to be no new content on the mom + sister.

keywords: changelog change log version 0.05 v0.05
Actually there is really nothing new

Reactions: supermanz95
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes