3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can someone explain better the incest restore thing?
For now i am download the game, but i wanna be sure to put the right answer.
Can someone tell me the correct answer? Anticipate thankses.
At the beginning of the game, you will be question: What shall your realation ship be with this beautiful lady?
And, as other white vest conform Patreon follower, you will then enter: Mother
And half a dozen more or less intresting text, you will have it offical.

Or in picture: Step1.png Step2.png Step3.png Step4.png Step5.png Step6.png Step7.png Step8.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
At thge beginning of the game, you will be question: What shall your realation ship be with this beautiful lady?

Or in picture: View attachment 214396 View attachment 214397 View attachment 214398 View attachment 214399 View attachment 214400 View attachment 214401 View attachment 214402 View attachment 214403
lol the incest is a fear choice in this game ahahahahah
Who is this women for you?
Bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla, Yeah custom mode! Mom! "this game does not condone incest..." yeah yeah yeah are you sure?
Yes! "this game does not condone incest..." again? ahahahaha yes i know and i wanna play this game in incest ahahahah
I laught like a crazy man! Lets me play this game in incest! We deserve more incest game! :love: and the original story is in incest so... fuck of patreon roules (n)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
At the beginning of the game, you will be question: What shall your realation ship be with this beautiful lady?

Or in picture: View attachment 214396 View attachment 214397 View attachment 214398 View attachment 214399 View attachment 214400 View attachment 214401 View attachment 214402 View attachment 214403
For sister the same order?

Reactions: toobs

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh. You made Victoria call him master. That's complete garbage.

At least he's beginning to realize he's been a complete sociopath with his powers.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol the incest is a fear choice in this game ahahahahah
Who is this women for you?
Bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla, Yeah custom mode! Mom! "this game does not condone incest..." yeah yeah yeah are you sure?
Yes! "this game does not condone incest..." again? ahahahaha yes i know and i wanna play this game in incest ahahahah
I laught like a crazy man! Lets me play this game in incest! We deserve more incest game! :love: and the original story is in incest so... fuck of patreon roules (n)
If it take this to make a game patreon conform, I will klick a half dozen times. Better this than have the game castrated or abandoned. Of course, I would like this wouldn't be necesarry...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
If it take this to make a game patreon conform, I will klick a half dozen times.
Indeed, but it can get really annoying. Play the Dual Family Xmas Episode. That really calls for a patch file.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If it take this to make a game patreon conform, I will klick a half dozen times. Better this than have the game castrated or abandoned. Of course, I would like this would't be necesarry...
Ofc is better to have this custom mode, that do not have nothing. Better to lets us choice, so in the end no one broken his ball every time.

For sister the same order?
After you choice the mom thing, sister is in automatic, the game ask only the name of you sister.

Now you wouldn't activate it then, right?
Yeah... sad to say but "i surelly active it" :love: ehm i wanna say i do not active it! :eek: it's too tiring to write mom and answer some time... Yes! :unsure:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well i played through again and i have to admit just seeing the doctors face now gives me homicidal urges

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m so glad this game is still alive! Welcome back Mr. ZZ. You made an awesome game and I´m locking foreward to play future versions.

(I dont know how this Spoiler thing works) - Please let us rescue pretty soon our beloved one from this maniac - unharmed :sick:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I just played new update and I hope mc gonna save his slaves. Just was little upset I think he gonna make Viktoria his slave not his girlfriend and then all other slaves stop calling him master and start adress to him by name. I hope later he gonna make them complete slaves and all other women

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just played new update and I hope mc gonna save his slaves. Just was little upset I think he gonna make Viktoria his slave not his girlfriend and then all other slaves stop calling him master and start adress to him by name. I hope later he gonna make them complete slaves and all other women
I am with you but i think he is finally starting to understand the age old saying with great power comes great responsibility lol

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes