3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I really enjoy the writing in this game. I particularly enjoy - believe it or not - the wry sideways references to other games as a way to acknowledge the fact that lots of developers are using the same toolboxes and backgrounds for their games. For example I was just in the kitchen of an apartment that the MC has to sell and he mentioned about 'the previous owner mentioning some black monsters that appeared in their dreams'. It's obviously the kitchen from Dreams of Desire... made me chuckle.

Reactions: AndreDell

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I can't seem to be able to play v0.05, every time I get to the end of the 0.04 content an "end_v004" screen shows nd the game drops to the main menu. Are saves incompatible now? Am I missing something?
I had the same from a save game. I started anew.

Edit:

Anddddd just got to the end of Ep 4 ( as it were) and the game ended....

Edit 2:

It is the Incest Mod. I installed a new copy of the game (without mod or any additions) and ran it without mod enabled and it progresses to the new content.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Same here but this way makes the mc seem more human and less of a sociopathic dick
Maybe you right but maybe its better to make like option which path finally choose to make women slaves or like girlfriends in sych case. And then when you choose path continue game

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I think yu are talking about TheGiftV0.25 ,which is different from it & was abandoned .
1)In version 0.05 the game was mainly focused on mom ,sis & 2 more characters named Clara & Monique
2)In version 0.25 the game focuses on 6 female characters
3)Visiting MrZZ's patreon page,the images seems to be from the old game.

:(
I mean #2 is still super correct w/ update 0.05. I think the mom and sis chracters got a model overhaul though.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
The other game is just the old version of this game and this new game will eventually catch up with the old content. At least that was his plan when he started the remake. So we'll get the additional content in the future.
That's my point dude,there nothing new yet same old version 0.05,so why with this sudden post of the game.If a new update like 0.06 or something comes up,I would gladly enjoy that. :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
That's my point dude,there nothing new yet same old version 0.05,so why with this sudden post of the game.If a new update like 0.06 or something comes up,I would gladly enjoy that. :)
I didn't really play the other 0.05 so I don't know how far that one went. Do you happen to know how the old one ended?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Amazing. Only game on this website besides milfy city where i really care about story. Glad its back can't wait for more.

It's all in the writing... all the best games have the best writing. The graphics are always a nice bonus but, at the heart of everything, the writing is what drives the most powerful tool in storytelling; the imagination.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I think in update 0.05 you already can see new way of game. In this update we can see how dr mindlos stoll our neighbors and showing some new way of this game

Aug 26, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpy", line 193, in <module>
NameError: name 'minc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpyc", line 193, in script
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.05
Fri Jan 04 13:08:45 2019
This error popped up, the morning of MC going to the Doctor the Landlady/mom called. I dont know what caused this. but would be great if someone knew what and why it happened

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpyc", line 193, in script
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.05
Fri Jan 04 13:08:45 2019
This error popped up, the morning of MC going to the Doctor the Landlady/mom called. I dont know what caused this. but would be great if someone knew what and why it happened

There's a post earlier regarding the minc issue. Page 108. See if that works.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes