3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
all the scare goes to NTr to me.
i dont mind trying for years to find a way to get them back. as long i know they arent sexually abused by the doc or someone else for trying to break their whill.

if that happen (and its not avoidable), then i m out. no matter how good the game is.

hope they keep it as it is right now, avoidable ntr and a bit challenging to get the panties.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Gift Reloaded [v0.05] [Mrzz] - Original Size: 760MB

Download PC (305MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the compressed file:)

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
all the scare goes to NTr to me.
i dont mind trying for years to find a way to get them back. as long i know they arent sexually abused by the doc or someone else for trying to break their whill.

if that happen (and its not avoidable), then i m out. no matter how good the game is.

hope they keep it as it is right now, avoidable ntr and a bit challenging to get the panties.
I do not what to say. I would feel "weird" that the MC spends the following versions of the game, having sex with more girls, while his relatives are still kindapped xD.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well this was freaking awesome! :love:

It's far from perfect. Personally I prefer more freely used powers and as others have said before it would be nice to have more choices within the game about things instead of being guided down some set paths, but this is still the best implementation of corruption powers in a "visual novel" style game that I've seen so far and too much openness might negatively impact the writing in the end so it's still great! (y)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys found out why my loaded save sent me back to the start age the new incest patch is no good the second i removed it it worked like a charm the game no errors at all. the new incest patch for this version of the game is bugged so deleteing it make the game run good

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I doubt they will be brainwashed due to the doctor not being able to break the mc's hold on them rape eh i doubt it torture most likely though depending on the size of the next update we could save them if it was large enough
I hope you're right my friend ^^

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I doubt they will be brainwashed due to the doctor not being able to break the mc's hold on them rape eh i doubt it torture most likely though depending on the size of the next update we could save them if it was large enough
I hope he gonna brainwash them but no gonna fuck so mc can later easy make them his new slaves. As I say beore I dont like in games when someone else fuck my slaves

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
OP not for 0.05?
You have to choose the custom input option when saying what your relationship is and type Mom or Mother. It will give you a warning twice regarding incestuous content that you say yes to for both. Then it plays out as if you have the patch installed. It doesn't even ask what your relationship to Ashly is when you do that, it just automatically knows that she would be your sister, so I believe it's the dev's attempt at a workaround to keeping the content in there without it upsetting Patreon.
You do have to start a new game though.

Reactions: Synergy_ and sanmal

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Recently found this game. I quite like it, but it's got the same issue as Shadows Over Manston(formerly The Manifest) in my opinion. You have an interesting set up, and a main character with intriguing opportunities, but the story -- while good -- has a very different tone from the (mostly) fun erotic scenes. Renders are great, but I can't say I'm a fan of the direction the story is headed.

Reactions: Gaboris

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
What's the difference between 0.5 and 0.4? They end at the same point.
If you installed the v0.04 incest mod, then you only got the 0.04 content.
If you run v0.05 (which now has the optional incest included, no mod needed) you will get the full 21 days of Act 1.

Reactions: sanmal
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes