3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
Yes the story continues after that in version TheGiftV0.25,
Here take a look at this image,yu can make 6 girls your slave and later that version was abandoned suddenly after that
So did the developer merged these 2 versions? :eek:
I don't think there's any "merge" The Gift Reloaded is a full reboot of The Gift, and they haven't quite gotten as far into the reboot as they were in the original. And the reboot has a much more developed story (the original Gift enslaving Monique, Clara, Sam, and Victoria was just showing up and clicking a button every day for a certain number of days).

I think we're close to being caught up, the story certainly seems to be at a point where it's about to cross over into the "explore the city" sandbox mode that the original had progressed to.

Reactions: AndreDell

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I'm getting the same ending. I think it must have to do with the patch. Did you try it without the incest mod yet? I think I'll give it a shot and see.
It has been said multiple times that the incest patch/mod is the culprit. This VN was literally recoded to not need that patch/mod anymore.

Forum mods should probably remove those from the OP as they are not needed anymore.

Reactions: AndreDell

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I've not played either of those, but it's after meeting Victoria, encountering Mindlos, converting both Sam and Victoria, and learning who's power does what between MC and Mindlos.

I'd say it's worth a try to see if it's the same or not.
Yes,it's a really good game,it was one of my favorite game back in the day :)

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Just to point out something, the incest option is only overtly disabled. The base game allows you to pick what relationship you have with Fiona - if you type in "mom", it asks you to reaffirm twice (the second one absolving the creator of responsibility), and then everything defaults to mom/sister dynamics for them.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
What's change in v0.05 apart from incest implementation? Been looking in the last few pages, no result soo far.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So in that case can we stop him from giving the drug to them somehow or here the rape is unavoidable and moreoever is there a possibility that when they are already under the mental hold of the mc can another person get them out of it and get them under his own mental hold?
No its stated that mindlos cannot break the mc's hold but he can break his so now he is going the route of torture to try and break them that way

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Fair, but when you get into mind control the rape line gets a little blurry regardless, especially when you're just breaking their brain so you can use them like Mindlos is.
Very true but i think the doc will be in for a nasty shock especially if the mc can get his hands on miranda

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
The Incest Mod for "The Gift Reloaded v0.04" is now outdated with the v0.05 release.
v0.05 does not require an incest mod, and using either my incest mod or my incest patch conflicts with the v0.05 code.
I made a note of this on the incest mod page.

Also, the Patreon links for downloading "The Gift Reloaded v0.05" have changed. The original files had a bug that they have fixed.
PC

MAC

Android

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
It is just me or there is so much scene that error or currupted in the android ver, like the end of v0.5 scene

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Does the game end when you find the lab? It just abrutly transitions to the main menu with no warning while reading hte file in bed

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
the hell happened to the plot? OVERcomplicated, sex scenes make no sense..this turned into a mess in the last updates..

Reactions: hypnouser

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It has been said multiple times that the incest patch/mod is the culprit. This VN was literally recoded to not need that patch/mod anymore.

Forum mods should probably remove those from the OP as they are not needed anymore.
It is true that the VN was recoded, but it seems that said "recoding" removed exactly the "content" we want the patch for in the 1st place.. Now if Mrzz was to follow what so many other incest VN writers did to deal with Big Brother Patreon and just add a naming option where you can choose their relationship, then there would be no need for a patch. In the mean time, someone should update/fix the current one.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It's literally not needed. As long as you start a new game in 0.5
and there in lies the problem. I for one am getting tired of starting a new game every time. that goes across the board, not just with this game. I understand that Mrzz had to overcome more hurdles than some Devs to bring this back from the dead and I as much as any appreciate that effort, but the frustration still remains the same.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes