3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
It is true that the VN was recoded, but it seems that said "recoding" removed exactly the "content" we want the patch for in the 1st place.. Now if Mrzz was to follow what so many other incest VN writers did to deal with Big Brother Patreon and just add a naming option where you can choose their relationship, then there would be no need for a patch. In the mean time, someone should update/fix the current one.
MrZZ did literally that. Starting with v0.05 the first step is establishing the role - manually entering Mom (or Mother or Mum) which then goes through a couple "are you really sure you want to do this?" questions. After you confirm that you want incest, they incorporated incest into the game (without the need for a patch or mod.)

Reactions: Felicityskye

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
and there in lies the problem. I for one am getting tired of starting a new game every time. that goes across the board, not just with this game. I understand that Mrzz had to overcome more hurdles than some Devs to bring this back from the dead and I as much as any appreciate that effort, but the frustration still remains the same.
A few pages back someone wrote the variables to add/update if you want to use existing saves instead of restarting from the beginning. Just set the following in the dev console.
winc = 1
mom_role = "Mom"
sis_role = "Sister"
mc_role_mom = "Son"
mc_role_sis = "Brother"

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I need to avoid NTR so asking if there is something with which I can do that. There is one mentioned but it is abandoned and was for 0.4 not sure it will for 0.5 or not.
Avoiding NTR in this game is quite easy !!!! Just use your imagination (when mom goes to her date, what kind of dress should she wear ???) and another option, when she tells you about that guy (corruption) !!!!!

Loganboy

Dec 22, 2018
I've not long been on this site, I hope this is the right place to post this.

Just as MC is about to go to the doctor I get the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpy", line 193, in <module>
NameError: name 'minc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpyc", line 193, in script
File "C:\Users\Warren\Desktop\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Warren\Desktop\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Warren\Desktop\Games\TheGiftReloaded-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpy", line 193, in <module>
NameError: name 'minc' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Gift Reloaded 0.05
Sat Jan 05 19:37:56 2019

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Love this game! just wished there was more freedom of choice and interaction with the mind control aspect, rather than being straightforward.

Like the option to either to treat your slaves with a depraved or kind personality.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
If I were you, I would give my opinion of this version, in the games offical thread

I have just done so. I do not like the path the game took (regarding to the fate of the MC relatives), but I like the rest overall.

I think that that, even rescuing them, Mindlos could be allowed to escape. That way, the MC would still feel forced to increase his power, but without the pressure to have to save his beloved ones.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
If I were you, I would give my opinion of this version, in the games offical thread

I have just done so. I do not like the path the game took (regarding to the fate of the MC relatives), but I like the rest overall.

I think that that, even rescuing them, Mindlos could be allowed to escape. That way, the MC would still feel forced to increase his power, but without the pressure to have to save his beloved ones.
I couldn't agree more!

Reactions: hypnouser

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I understand that Mrzz had to overcome more hurdles than some Devs to bring this back from the dead and I as much as any appreciate that effort, but the frustration still remains the same.
Use the console as AndreDell instructed and that should work. I feel your pain, though. Every time one of the games I am following turns into a remake, I am forced to wait patiently for the gameplay to catch back up with the "old" version. It is highly annoying to have a romance track you've nurtured over a long period of time suddenly go in reverse.

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018
Srsly all the whinig about NTR is just pathetic, if you guys cant handle the few scenes some of you call NTR (which arent at all)
you might have some other issues you want to take care of ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Because the scene people take as NTR, is not NTR at all.
I have the same opinion as you.

For the whole NTR / none NTR discussion in this forum, not only in this thread. I have the feeling a prominent belief of NTR is: Every woman that the MC could had have sex with them and therefore could also be a love intrest equals to NTR. Even the possibility of an other men, who could have sex with them, leads to this. Sometimes even the thinking of the MC "will have sex with gal" are assumend as NTR regardless if the gal have another love intrest at this time.

I would find this quite amunsing, if this definition would be used in the real world (and also in court...).:p

For me, to count as NTR, a relationship must be there and both of them also must obivous know about this and also their relationship must be one of those that count sleeping with other as adultery. In this setup can NTR happen for me, otherwise not.

Used one "The Gift reloaded", I see none NTR - perhaps at the end.
It is very possible to encounter NTR in this setup as the main theme is mind control and thus even rape is more likely to occure than in other more nice & happy story and setup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if our MC will change some mind of woman, as he have done, if their (e.g. Clara) was in a relationship herself and now like the MC isn't that also NTR in the view of the last boy/girl-friend of her?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I have the same opinion as you.

For the whole NTR / none NTR discussion in this forum, not only in this thread. I have the feeling a prominent belief of NTR is: Every woman that the MC could had have sex with them and therefore could also be a love intrest equals to NTR if ecen the possibility of an other men, who could have sex with them. Sometimes even the thinking of the MC "will have sex with gal" are assumend as NTR if the gal have an other love intrest at this time.

I would find this quite amunsing, if this definition would be used in the real world (and also in court...).:p

For me, to count as NTR, a relationship must be there and both of them also must obivous know about this and also their relationship must be one that count sleeping with other as adultery. In this setup can NTR happen for me, otherwise not.

Used one "The Gift reloaded", I see none NTR - perhaps at the end.
It is very possible to encounter NTR in this setup as the main theme is mind controll and thus even rape is more likely to occure than in other more nice & happy story and setup.

Also if our MC will change some mind of woman, as he have done, if their (e.g. Clara) was in a relationship herself and now like the MC isn't that also NTR in the view of the last boy/girl-friend of her?

Reactions: Gaboris and c3p0
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes