3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
quite interesting game, although I personally have a problem, I get repeated scenes several times and immediately the game freezes, in this case tells me to raise the corruption of colleagues ... but ... I do not have such an option, can someone help

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, what if say was true...

Good question.:unsure: I can be that my two cent are way off the real reasons.:LOL:

But times only knows - or the next or so version.:coffee:

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I love that this game is back, however I hope this update is a one off. I really want to keep this game open world rather than another visual novel. I love the plot, but I really hope future updates will allow for more exploration/repeated scenes. What's the point of a power fantasy when the player has no control?

Reactions: AlisaB and vicaut

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I'm a little bit disappointed. V0.05 is more a visual novel now. I like more free choices / an open world structure. I hope that changes fast!

Reactions: WookieSlayer86

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm a little bit disappointed. V0.05 is more a visual novel now. I like more free choices / an open world structure. I hope that changes fast!
And that's what I like about it ^^

But the end gives a clear vision for a lot of grind and maybe some kind of management of your harem and your/their skills.

I do like the setting and there is a foundation that might be good for such gameplay - if it is done right.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Man... reloaded and v0.05.. I though that It's gonna took me for like 20-30 minutes... but it was nearly 3 hours (with careful reading) to end it D:
It was very good and looking forward to the next act :)

Reactions: AndreDell

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Oh forgot to mention... dont apply the incest patch... it's old (crashes the game) and it's already implemented to the game if you set the role "Mom" to the character at the start.
@Muff Diver I think you need to modify the post :)

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I love that this game is back, however I hope this update is a one off. I really want to keep this game open world rather than another visual novel. I love the plot, but I really hope future updates will allow for more exploration/repeated scenes. What's the point of a power fantasy when the player has no control?

It have been stated that the open world system will begin with the 0.06 version

keer

Jun 20, 2017
what written???
Upcoming release V0.06: February/March

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Am I the only one that is kind of disappointed with the direction the game is going? Part of the appeal of this game was that the MC doesn't waste the potential of his powers and doesn't think twice about making total slaves out of people. Now he is developing a conscience and wants to be some kind of enlighted slave owner??! He doesn't want to make his family slaves??! Ugh...

Also, game is going to be "open-world" which is almost always a recipe for disaster, lets see how it goes though.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I have poked my head in on this game here and there with no real interest. Now I'm interested, It actually has a story not the general vanilla, "I rule the world, women love me unconditionally, with no road bumps." It still has the generic women love me thing but there is a huge road bump. Which makes things interesting.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Am I the only one that is kind of disappointed with the direction the game is going? Part of the appeal of this game was that the MC doesn't waste the potential of his powers and doesn't think twice about making total slaves out of people. Now he is developing a conscience and wants to be some kind of enlighted slave owner??! He doesn't want to make his family slaves??! Ugh...

Also, game is going to be "open-world" which is almost always a recipe for disaster, lets see how it goes though.
I find kind of ironic, that the MC thinks that treating a slave badly is something morally wrong. However, he does not see any problem at all in removing someone from his/her free will.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes