3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
can anyone share save game, i lost my save game in my old laptop.. thanks
You should start a fresh game with this new version 0.05. It doesn't take that long to play through.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
This may be rhetorical but for v0.05 update to make game have incest DO NOT install incest patch.
When starting new game when asked to name 1st female (older one), choose custom role & call her "Mom" or "Mother" & keep saying yes.

Any admin/moderator please delete incest patch in OP & make a small note saying what i did above so people stop asking same question for pages on end. Thank you

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any admin/moderator please delete incest patch in OP & make a small note saying what i did above so people stop asking same question for pages on end. Thank you
Yup, can any of our helpful staff (@Bloo, @bossapplesauce, @jande21, @Kasey, @muttdoggy, @N7, @Pepé Le Pew, @Retro, @Ryahn, @TCMS, @TheImage, @wep, @xןʞ) please change it?
As the incest patch is not for game version 0.5 this only ask for a lot of "I've install incest patch and game is broken" post;). If you are very nice you could also add some post that explain how to change incest on: or

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
why did you release version 0.05 that it's actually 0.0.4?
Have you installed the incest patch over your version?
If yes, than you have your answer. As for this release a incest patch is not needed anymore. Go 2 post up and you find the solution for incest and version 0.5 content;).

Reactions: AndreDell and keer

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Idk if its just me but the game crashes at the night of making love with victoria. any help or ideas? tried playing the game from the very start to see if I missed something or what, still, same problem applies.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed what looks like an small error in the game. It is when you reach the 3rd stage of the Ashley (sis) corruption and you comment on her dressing like a whore. I noticed that her influence level was not rising like the previous dialogue choices, then I saw that for some reason it was Fiona (mom) responding to her instead of the main character. This prompted me to check the the script ow_house.rpy which reads like this:

Code:
elif sis_infl >= 51 and sis_infl<= 74:
                        girl_ashley "Oh come on, I know you like it!"
                        girl_fiona "HA, yes I do."
                        $ mom_infl +=2
                    else:
                        girl_fiona "HA, yes I do."
when it should probably be this:

Code:
elif sis_infl >= 51 and sis_infl<= 74:
                        mc "HA, yes I do."
                        $ sis_infl +=2
                    else:
                        mc "HA, yes I do."
This should fix the progression on the Ashley (sis) influence which otherwise stalls out at this point. (Note you have to fix this exact section of the script in multiple places of the file.)

also the actual fix to the error before the doctor appointment is to go into the day11.rpy file and change the line that says

Code:
if minc==0:
to
Code:
if winc==0:
Of course its just as easy to just hit the ignore button. The only thing you miss is a single line of dialogue where he either says Hi Mom or her name...

What NTR ???? Do you see NTR tag in this game ?????
There is potential for what some people consider NTR hence why the no NTR patch was made for the previous version... You can actually avoid Fiona sleeping with George by choosing the first or second dress on her date night. If you choose to see the last slutty dress she will sleep with George which you can either walk in on or not but then be told it happened later. There is a BJ between Clara and the second client which is unpreventable. You can choose whether you walk in on it or not, but she will tell you she did it regardless (it was for your benefit to try to sell a house). Ashley will make comments about seemingly being promiscuous especially if you use the 3rd and 4th options of the talk to her dialogue before your influence is high enough however you never meet any other guys and are never shown or told anything specific actually happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes