3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Nice one, but long story short .. no real choices and a lot of talking especially at the end. My finders hurt. Basically an animated story nothing more, not a game for sure. :p But thanks for it, is was interesting.

Loganboy

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Loganboy:

I am not sure if someone answered your question. To get around the issue, open the console and type minc = False just before the point you have the issue.

To open the console you need to press SHIFT O. You also need to enable the console. Replace the file 00Console.rpy in the game folder

C:\your initial path name here\TheGiftReloaded V0.05\renpy\common.

FYI, I changed line 108 in the .rpy file (script-text file).

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Thank you

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
has anyone mention to the creator that the option "Why do you always dress like a whore?" toward the sister is increasing the mother influence instead of the sister in the code. Inside ow_house.rpy on line 1106, 1464, 1547 should be sis_infl instead of mom_infl.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
those instructions to restore content don't work he still calls them fiona and ashley
Which ones?

has anyone mention to the creator that the option "Why do you always dress like a whore?" toward the sister is increasing the mother influence instead of the sister in the code. Inside ow_house.rpy on line 1106, 1464, 1547 should be sis_infl instead of mom_infl.
Yes, see .

please somebody help me the game of error all the time
The crystall ball is currently out of order.;) Could you define this errors you encounter more specific? Otherwise ....

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i'm getting errors too: "name 'winc' is not defined"
It is a minor error, resulting in one loss of text and can be ignored without any other consequence. Perhaps when a new version will come out, this will be fixed. In meantime either ignore it or fix it, like it is explained in link post below.

Yes, see .

Reactions: AndreDell

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It is a minor error, resulting in one loss of text and can be ignored without any other consequence. Perhaps when a new version will come out, this will be fixed. In meantime either ignore it or fix it, like it is explained in link post below.

The fixed version it has been already posted in this thread xD.

Reactions: AndreDell

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok... who to say?
First of all thank you for restart to update this game! Really i really like this game. At last till the v0.03.
I am not say that now i do not like it. The women are all gorgeous, expecially the mother. I really love her, and also the sister is one of the most beauty in this game. For the other...
Monique: She is to giant! Really her body is to giant that i cant apprecciate her to much.
Clara: the opposite to Monique her body is to thin!
Samantha: The prototype of the blonde woman to overvalued! But this time the irritant one. But at last she is really beauty. Cant wait to fuck her.
Victoria: Well is the prototype of blonde girl again. Who are now too overvalued. Really blonde girls/women, are the last one that i search. I prefer Red head or brunettes. Black/Blonde are the last one.
But also if we wanna see her in a different way, she is not the cutest one too! if I wanted to compare her with another, Sister is much cute and gorgeous. Also i am really bored with the character of the MC. I just do not understand why he need to treat the other two so badly? While with her he has to make sweet and kind. I understand that she have this power that can help him, but I do not find it right at all for the game to force us to be a piece of shit with the others two, while with her it must be so sweet.
Ofc i understand why with Victoria the game need to be like that because otherwise she just avoid us, thinking that us are a piece of shit.

Lets start with. You give us the choice system, but we are really force to be the piece of shit! Why i need to use Clara in that way?
I do not like to use her like a bitch with that client. I just do not wanna see her do bj with other men!
Let us choice a different thing! You give us two choice, the first one let her suck the other man, but if we wait, she just give a no sense bj to someone that in the end do not help us! Because his wife hear the rumor and come and stop it.
If we choice the other, lets say we fuck the wife of that bastard, but the outcoming is not only the same, but also we need to hear that she in the end again give to that man a bj.
Why you do not give us a thrid choice, where we in the end do not let Clara do the bj and lost anyway the client?

Another thing that really irritate me is the slave/master thing!
Man can we at last choice if we wonna be called master of if we wanna use the slave word?
Why the girls/women cant call us Dear/My love or use the name we choice at the start? Also the slave word, i really do not like to hear you are me slave. I wanna an harem of lovelly girls/women! I wanna be the sweet one.

In the game there is already a bad men (the doctor), the evil one that treat the women in that way. Lets us choice if we wanna be the sweet one or the psychopath one.

In the end i like the plot, this test drug that give us the mind control is really awesome. But i hope that MC mind control evolve over the curse of the game! Because the doctor with the perfect drug is to much overpower. I would not want to see something like that, the doctor can rewrite the minds of the women we control. Otherwise it really takes a bad turn and I do not know how long I will remain active on this game. Anyway give us the choice option, so in the end all ppl are happy to play the style they want.

Thank you to let us play you game. Cant wait for the new update.

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Ok... who to say?
First of all thank you for restart to update this game! Really i really like this game. At last till the v0.03.
I am not say that now i do not like it. The women are all gorgeous, expecially the mother. I really love her, and also the sister is one of the most beauty in this game. For the other...
Monique: She is to giant! Really her body is to giant that i cant apprecciate her to much.
Clara: the opposite to Monique her body is to thin!
Samantha: The prototype of the blonde woman to overvalued! But this time the irritant one. But at last she is really beauty. Cant wait to fuck her.
Victoria: Well is the prototype of blonde girl again. Who are now too overvalued. Really blonde girls/women, are the last one that i search. I prefer Red head or brunettes. Black/Blonde are the last one.
But also if we wanna see her in a different way, she is not the cutest one too! if I wanted to compare her with another, Sister is much cute and gorgeous. Also i am really bored with the character of the MC. I just do not understand why he need to treat the other two so badly? While with her he has to make sweet and kind. I understand that she have this power that can help him, but I do not find it right at all for the game to force us to be a piece of shit with the others two, while with her it must be so sweet.
Ofc i understand why with Victoria the game need to be like that because otherwise she just avoid us, thinking that us are a piece of shit.

Lets start with. You give us the choice system, but we are really force to be the piece of shit! Why i need to use Clara in that way?
I do not like to use her like a bitch with that client. I just do not wanna see her do bj with other men!
Let us choice a different thing! You give us two choice, the first one let her suck the other man, but if we wait, she just give a no sense bj to someone that in the end do not help us! Because his wife hear the rumor and come and stop it.
If we choice the other, lets say we fuck the wife of that bastard, but the outcoming is not only the same, but also we need to hear that she in the end again give to that man a bj.
Why you do not give us a thrid choice, where we in the end do not let Clara do the bj and lost anyway the client?

Another thing that really irritate me is the slave/master thing!
Man can we at last choice if we wonna be called master of if we wanna use the slave word?
Why the girls/women cant call us Dear/My love or use the name we choice at the start? Also the slave word, i really do not like to hear you are me slave. I wanna an harem of lovelly girls/women! I wanna be the sweet one.

In the game there is already a bad men (the doctor), the evil one that treat the women in that way. Lets us choice if we wanna be the sweet one or the psychopath one.

In the end i like the plot, this test drug that give us the mind control is really awesome. But i hope that MC mind control evolve over the curse of the game! Because the doctor with the perfect drug is to much overpower. I would not want to see something like that, the doctor can rewrite the minds of the women we control. Otherwise it really takes a bad turn and I do not know how long I will remain active on this game. Anyway give us the choice option, so in the end all ppl are happy to play the style they want.

Thank you to let us play you game. Cant wait for the new update.
From your comment I don't think you've played the V0.05 content yet. You don't have to wait for fuck Samantha - you can do that on Day 21. Also, on Day 21 the MC stops treating the other characters badly, and develops something of a conscience.

I really like your idea of giving players an option for words other than Master/Slave. In v0.05 they give you some options for character "roles" with the "mom" so they might be able to do something like that for harem roles. By the end of Day 21 the harem seems to use the word "Master" as a term of endearment, not just as a sign of submission, so maybe in v0.06 Mr.ZZ could let the player choose. I think it should still be Master/Slave for the Act 1 content, but maybe something else for the new content. That way players could go more romantic (honey,dear,etc) or more vulgar (fuckmeat,cumslut,etc) and customize their experience.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes