3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I cant find a file named 'day11.rpy' as mentioned in the linked solution
As @hypnouser has stated there is a fix posted . I haven't border with this error, so I also do not have a great insight about this...

at the start of the post the incest instructions
Method 1 or 2? The "fresh start" or the "change in the middle"? For the first, I can say it works - a least for me. Step by step explanation
The other variant I haven't tried myself.

Is there no new content for v0.05? I recalled ending at the same exact point in 0.04 before.
Most likely you have your game (version 0.5) "broken" when you installed gthe old incest patch (for game version 0. 4)? As it stated many times here it is not needed anymore and it will not let you play content after 0.4 version of the game.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Where the H.LL you had that impresion, that this game have NTR in it ????
I think the "pimp the girls" is referring to something you could do in "The Gift" before it got reloaded. I remember that in the free roam part you would just earn money by sending the girls to work. Either normal work or prostitution. Prostitution got more money but had the risk of the girl getting injured and then not being able to work for a few days.

So the question is valid, since this was actually a thing in the original game.

However, from the way that the dialogue in the last update goes, I think that this will definitely not happen in "The Gift Reloaded" - the MC is way too nice (as nice as you can be as someone who just uses mind control to get himself a harem) to do that to his girls.

Reactions: AndreDell

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As @hypnouser has stated there is a fix posted . I haven't border with this error, so I also do not have a great insight about this...

Method 1 or 2? The "fresh start" or the "change in the middle"? For the first, I can say it works - a least for me. Step by step explanation
The other variant I haven't tried myself.

Most likely you have your game (version 0.5) "broken" when you installed gthe old incest patch (for game version 0. 4)? As it stated many times here it is not needed anymore and it will not let you play content after 0.4 version of the game.
method 2 doesn't work i didn't want it start again i started again on the updated 0.0.4 version

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
method 2 doesn't work i didn't want it start again i started again on the updated 0.0.4 version
Then I would try to get in contact with the who have postet .
Other than that you could also ask for a save file, the last one I seen was

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
From your comment I don't think you've played the V0.05 content yet. You don't have to wait for fuck Samantha - you can do that on Day 21. Also, on Day 21 the MC stops treating the other characters badly, and develops something of a conscience.

I really like your idea of giving players an option for words other than Master/Slave. In v0.05 they give you some options for character "roles" with the "mom" so they might be able to do something like that for harem roles. By the end of Day 21 the harem seems to use the word "Master" as a term of endearment, not just as a sign of submission, so maybe in v0.06 Mr.ZZ could let the player choose. I think it should still be Master/Slave for the Act 1 content, but maybe something else for the new content. That way players could go more romantic (honey,dear,etc) or more vulgar (fuckmeat,cumslut,etc) and customize their experience.
lol you're right! When you write you can fuck samantha i was like! Who the hell! I play and the game never let me fuck her! So i go in the main folder where i have moved the the update v0.05 on me PC and... strangely I played the v0.04 that perhaps i forgot to try it many months ego! Because the last one i play was the v0.03. So now after this big mistake i have the new version to try it :LOL:
If i can i try it tonight or tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Also i hope anyway that in the v0.06 he can give us the choice for the harem. But is really good to understand that after days 21 the mc start to grow up more mature and treat them with more respect.
:D

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Someone knows what is new with this version ?
0.04 covered 17 days.
0.05 covers 21 days.
The additional 4 days of content include 280+ new images, a few new animations, and about 20k words of new dialogue.
0.05 also includes an option to put incest back in the game.

Is there no new content for v0.05? I recalled ending at the same exact point in 0.04 before.
If you are playing 0.05 and it ends on day 17 you probably overwrote the 0.05 files with the 0.04 incest patch/mod.
Download 0.05 again. There are numerous comments in this thread explaining how to activate the incest content in 0.05 if that is what you want.

Reactions: Goronthil

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so this time i really finish the v0.05.
Cant wait to upgrade the manor! For me the gorgeous go in that way
Mom, Samantha, Sis, Victoria, Clara, Monique. The mother and Samantha have the body that i really like! They legs and they ass, Man i love side B :eek::love: but in this case they have also beautifull bobs too.

Anyway i really do not like how the chapter 1 end. Look almost NTR for me. So i really hope that the thing do not go in the way they are gone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway for the sex scene i think a bit longer sex scene was much appreciated. Till now are just to small:confused:

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Interesting game, love the development and has me intrigued as to what awaits the next part, only down side was the numerous times I got the, An exception has occurred, error during game play, but looking forward to see what comes next

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
I think the "pimp the girls" is referring to something you could do in "The Gift" before it got reloaded. I remember that in the free roam part you would just earn money by sending the girls to work. Either normal work or prostitution. Prostitution got more money but had the risk of the girl getting injured and then not being able to work for a few days.

So the question is valid, since this was actually a thing in the original game.

However, from the way that the dialogue in the last update goes, I think that this will definitely not happen in "The Gift Reloaded" - the MC is way too nice (as nice as you can be as someone who just uses mind control to get himself a harem) to do that to his girls.
What about when you try to get Clara use her body to get the sale. For me that is Pimping and nothing else. and it seems that you cannot so anything else

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
So I got to the end of 0.05 and my mind was left with "WTF?...that sir, was a dark road to end on." I give credit for turning a potential wet dream into a story BUT damn what a place to end Act 1.

When I read novels and I really like characters I tend to slow down my reading in a futile attempt to keep the characters from getting hurt when things start to get cringy(like the rest of the book isn't already written and their fates are not already decided). In the case of this game it gave me no chance to do that shit just hits the fan.

Again Kudos on the story crafting, scenes like this always leave me a little dead inside. I know I will eventually play the next installment but I think I will read a few spoiler filled posts before diving in.

oh the Dreams of Desire reference was pretty awesome.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes