3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, the last time I played this was 0.03, a loooong time ago. So I was surprised when I noticed there was an update to this game and more surprised that I'd missed an update previously when I thought it had been abandoned. So I read some comments about the removal of 'incest' and the taming down of the game and I wasn't encouraged to play it, so pushed it further to the back of the queue. Well I just got around to play this and I thought it'd been long enough and people had mentioned about reworked story so I started a new game (lucky because no saves showed up...). I was able to set a custom relationship with 'Mum', that restored the incest content, automatically establishing the other 'sister' relationship. So that seemed like a good indication (impo). I then proceeded to play through the game, not noticing much deviation from what I remembered but the new content was really good. By the time 'Act 1' had finished, I'm actually looking forward to the next update, interested in how the story and game is going to develop.

As an aside, I'm not into 'NTR', 'Domination' or slavery really but I've enjoyed what I've played and can see some really interesting possibilities in the coming updates.

Reactions: AndreDell

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Where the H.LL you had that impresion, that this game have NTR in it ????
that probably comes from what happened at the end of the update what makes mindless with the girls from mc / before and what he says to them when they are connected to the machine I am afraid that he makes the two girls to his fucktoy and then again and again fucks and she pokes against the mc

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Considering that the great Dreams of Desire are over, the Gift is a great substitute for it. Finally, you can fuck like Victoria and her mother Samantha. I hope the developer will introduce a contact with the pregnancy of characters, my favorite is Victoria, who from a blue stocking has become a beautiful girl

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
MC is one of the most disgusting, unlikeable asshole. And not really fan of the whole ''mind control'' gimmick. Have fun to you all, I will see myself out.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
MC is one of the most disgusting, unlikeable asshole. And not really fan of the whole ''mind control'' gimmick. Have fun to you all, I will see myself out.
Dumb question: If you don't like the whole mind control why do you have played a game, that has this tag on it?

Reactions: Rituam

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Dumb question: If you don't like the whole mind control why do you have played a game, that has this tag on it?
It wasn't really a complain. Complain part was about the MC, I am not saying anything bad about the game's ''main focus''. I just completed my thoughts with it and that's it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It wasn't really a complain. Complain part was about the MC, I am not saying anything bad about the game's ''main focus''. I just completed my thoughts with it and that's it.
No complaining from my side either, only curiosity.
I don't think of the MC of this kind of dick, but to turn a free human being in some kind of slave, sure you must have a certain view of the world that is against (modern) norm.;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Deadlyreaper

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpy", line 193, in script
if minc==0:
File "game/script files/Pre Open World/day11.rpy", line 193, in <module>
if minc==0:
NameError: name 'minc' is not defined

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I'm going to show you the first screenshots of the new GUI and gameplay elements soon, so keep a lookout!
V0.05 is released, time to talk about the future! V0.06 will change your gaming experience in "The Gift Reloaded" forever! It's the first update to introduce our open world system.
The main features of our open world and V0.06 (I’ll go more into details in the coming months):
  • Day/Night cycle
  • Time and day of week system: Every action in the game needs an specific amount of time
  • Money system: Earn and spend money
  • Player-Energy system: Every action in the game reduces the players energy, sleeping refills it
  • A Worldmap of our city: Travel between the various places like your mansion, the park, the mall and so on
  • A skill system for you and your girls: Strength, Intelligence, Charisma
  • A Questlog: Keep track of what to do
  • An Inventory
  • 9 new character models
  • having sex with all your girls in the mansion, as often as you want. All scenes are fully animated
  • and a lot more features
I'm going to show you the first screenshots of the new GUI and gameplay elements soon, so keep a lookout!
Posted in his Patreon, an hour ago.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Posted in his Patreon, an hour ago.
Well no surprise here. The question for me is: Why he restarted with "the gift reloaded" and didn't continue "the gift"? He was at this point already, so what can we expect after v0.06? Will the development start over again, game name: "the gift revolutions" :LOL:? We will see ...

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes