3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Nice, I didn't know he was going to add the sandbox elements in this new version. The UI looks pretty good.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I finally played the new version. Holy shit this is GOOD. Like a level of quality and storytelling you often don't see in western erotic games sadly.
The protagonist was a bit annoying at times but that is just personal preference. I usually like being evil in my mind control games. Ideally I want to treat the girls the same way Dr. Mindlos treats Miranda. But he is written consistently and I can at least sympathize with his struggle. I still think he is a bit too soft but the story wouldn't really work if he wasn't. I also don't mind it too much because the characters are well written and fleshed out.

Also I really like Dr. Mindlos as a villain. I can't recall any erotic game that had an actual villain with presence and that felt like a threat. He also works very well as a foil to the protagonist and I can't wait to see what kind of fucked up shit he's going to do with mom and sis. I hope he does eventually take control over them and the protagonist needs to free them somehow.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I will know well. I can not wait for the new version of the game the game is beautiful

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
and there in lies the problem. I for one am getting tired of starting a new game every time. that goes across the board, not just with this game. I understand that Mrzz had to overcome more hurdles than some Devs to bring this back from the dead and I as much as any appreciate that effort, but the frustration still remains the same.
You might be happier playing games with the "completed" tag. Games that are in development frequently evolve, we're quite frankly making it up as we go along. Sometimes an inspiration can take you all the way back to the drawing board, requiring changes that mean your save-game won't be compatible. Being invited to participate in a beta or an entire development is a privilege. If you don't enjoy it, play something else while you wait for the game to be finalized.

It's not the devs fault that because some cunt at Patreon with daddy issues is offended by seeing her dirty little secret out there, chooses to ban the topic, so her son / half-brother can't play incest games and start asking questions like "why do you call grandpa, daddy?"

Reactions: c3p0 and keer

Paganiano

Aug 10, 2017
When was "the gift" only it was better... Now is all the time reading... We can not interact... Boring for me. It was my favourite game

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
@WINTEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. Thanks a lot. Hate that NTR stuff. It is also occurs to me really weird that in mind control games, mostly every to be true, MIND CONTROL game, MC not tell women not to cheat on him just from the start, to be only loyal to him.
Thats is so insanelly illogical. Stupid and idiotic. Also i really dont understand why NTR a lot included in incest game. This is so against the core idea of the incest, of the oedipus complex. Of the fucking "i have balls and i dont want my women to be stollen". (facepalm)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes