3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Presenting our brand new Graphical User Interface!
I've tried to keep it simple and clean, so you can focus on the important things:
  • Energy
  • Money
  • Weekday
  • Time
  • World Map
  • Smartphone

ENERGY & MONEY

On the top left corner you can see your current energy and your current available money.
Every action in-game, traveling, talking, sex, etc. lowers your energy.

Energy can be refilled by consuming coffee, energy drinks or by sleeping in your mansion's bed.

But beware, if your Energy Level drops to zero and stays at zero for to long, there is a risk to collapse and end in hospital!

WEEKDAY & TIME

On the top right corner you can see the current time and the current weekday.
Time and Day are very important in the game. Some locations are closed during night, or on Sundays, others are only open at night. It also affects when and where you meet people.

WORLDMAP

Right under the Time and Day display is the world map icon.
With this icon you can directly jump on the world map. With the world map you can travel between the various locations of the game.

SMARTPHONE

On the bottom right corner you can find your smartphone.
A detailed explanation about your smartphone can be found in last weeks dev-update:

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Game is great writen, but sometimes i felt like lack of sex scenes. I think, that dev focused on story rather on sex scenes. After ending first Act [i took some time] i was afraid of that this game will be more freeroaming. And that is happening after reading post I hope, that there will be more action scenes than in act 1.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Oh, and just to be clear, ther were NO sex with Mom character? Or i just missed it somewhere? There was mom-sis dildo play, as well as lingerie shw off, but what about actual sex?

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Oh, and just to be clear, ther were NO sex with Mom character? Or i just missed it somewhere? There was mom-sis dildo play, as well as lingerie shw off, but what about actual sex?
Check the condom on Mom's bed and then ask her about it.

Reactions: WINTEX

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
more gals:love:
I also like to see that we can have some more freedom and (repeatable) action with them.

Reactions: keer

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really like this game but I think most of the girls that we have and gonna have in game have a little breasts. I hope that developer in future can make possible to change size of our slaves breasts to using for example some surgery or gonna be good some new experimental serum that can change women body to more sexier increasing their lust and breast size)

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I really like this game but I think most of the girls that we have and gonna have in game have a little breasts. I hope that developer in future can make possible to change size of our slaves breasts to using for example some surgery or gonna be good some new experimental serum that can change women body to more sexier increasing their lust and breast size)
No way that's going to happen. There would have to be two renders for every picture, one with the alternate breast size and one normal.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes