3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
Aug 16, 2016
I really like this game but I think most of the girls that we have and gonna have in game have a little breasts. I hope that developer in future can make possible to change size of our slaves breasts to using for example some surgery or gonna be good some new experimental serum that can change women body to more sexier increasing their lust and breast size)
Games with beachball tits have distorted Adult gamers view of what is large and small breasted. Victoria and Clara are pretty average sized for their builds. Ashly has some very nice Cs for someone as slender as she is. Fiona and Monique would be pretty damn big IRL.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Games with beachball tits have distorted Adult gamers view of what is large and small breasted. Ashly, Victoria, and Clara are pretty average sized. Fiona and Monique would be pretty damn huge IRL.
I'm sure, this boobies aren't big, right?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
big_boobs.jpg

Reactions: WaveOfPig

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am curious how long it will take to corrupt these girls since it took a few updates to fully corrupt clara and monique but it only took one to corrupt sam and victoria so is his power growing or were sam and victoria a fluke in terms of time

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am curious how long it will take to corrupt these girls since it took a few updates to fully corrupt clara and monique but it only took one to corrupt sam and victoria so is his power growing or were sam and victoria a fluke in terms of time
Probably he gains enought experience to level up:)
I guess level 2 and 3 Mind Control are better.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Probably he gains enought experience to level up:)
I guess level 2 and 3 Mind Control are better.
Lol mayby im just hoping while the mc is off screwing around the mother and sister will be able to resist the doc and hold out for the mc to save them

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
My thoughts are that Sam and Vic were more mentally addept to accept their servitude. Sam wanting to be rescued and Vic was altogether previously a sub type. Monique, Mom, Clara & Sis were not only not aware of this but also were not in the mindset to accept submission to mind control in the beginning like a normal human being. Moreover, the MC is now a source with the added serum from the abandoned Lab.

Reactions: AndreDell

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
My thoughts are that Sam and Vic were more mentally addept to accept their servitude. Sam wanting to be rescued and Vic was altogether previously a sub type. Monique, Mom, Clara & Sis were not only not aware of this but also were not in the mindset to accept submission to mind control in the beginning like a normal human being. Moreover, the MC is now a source with the added serum from the abandoned Lab.
True so his power has increased so its likely that while his control won't be instant like mindlos it will be quicker then it was before

Aug 16, 2016
The real answer is that mind control progresses at the speed of plot.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Why the F is NTR not in the tags?

If there is NTR that shit needs to be tagged.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This has been addressed dozens and dozens of times already in this thread. You are now that guy.
Hmmm that guy who read posts that says its avoidable?

So let me think what I might be avoiding... Could it be NTR?

Interesting that's it still not in the tags though.

Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm that guy who read posts that says its avoidable?

So let me think what I might be avoiding... Could it be NTR?

Interesting that's it still not in the tags though.
Ok, so now rather than the guy who shows up and doesn't understand the situation and resurrects the old argument, you're instead the guy who does understand the situation and shows up making angry cursing demands that it be resolved his way.

Perhaps rather than "Why the F is this not the way I want it, tag this shit," you could try "These repeat questions could be headed off by adding an [NTR (avoidable)] tag."

Either way, you're still the guy who dragged up an issue that has been beaten to death, but maybe you could avoid being a child about it.

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ok, so now rather than the guy who shows up and doesn't understand the situation and resurrects the old argument, you're instead the guy who does understand the situation and shows up making angry cursing demands that it be resolved his way.

Perhaps rather than "Why the F is this not the way I want it, tag this shit," you could try "These repeat questions could be headed off by adding an [NTR (avoidable)] tag."

Either way, you're still the guy who dragged up an issue that has been beaten to death, but maybe you could avoid being a child about it.
Wow. Somebody got triggered as F!

NTR or NTR (avoidable) im cool with either just as long as its there. Some don't want to see that shit.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It'd be hilarious to order Monique to yell "GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!" or any other absurd movie/videogame quote. Who knows? Maybe the MC and Monique could get startled by someone laughing histerically by her sudden outburst. Wether it's Samantha's or Clara's laugh, it would be equally funny. I can imagine the MC knocking on Samantha's door and suddenly Samantha going silent, trying her best not to laugh, ordering him to go back to work and as soon as the MC sat down in his office, Samantha could be heard going to the bathroom to wash her face or something (until she calmed down).

PS: It's a little late to congratulate the Dev-Team for coming back to work on this game, but hey...hopefully this salute would at least make you smile.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
So more chances for Christina and Jessica.
Damn we have so many Jessica-JOHN,Babysitter,MSN to name a few:)
I did not want to post my previous message in a spoiler, it was just by accident.

If Mr ZZ said that Christina will come back...I assume she may be part of the remaining 6 girls.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes