3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well no surprise here. The question for me is: Why he restarted with "the gift reloaded" and didn't continue "the gift"? He was at this point already, so what can we expect after v0.06? Will the development start over again, game name: "the gift revolutions" :LOL:? We will see ...

I think because he did not like how the story was being developed. The main character did have any background history and the plot was quite simple, He also wante to add incest to the plot (that is my opinion, at least).

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Hi was wondering is the bj you get from ashly and mom the only intimate contact with them or did I miss something?
After you become "Man of the House" (day 15) explore their bedrooms. You should find 2 noteworthy things in each.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talk to each of them about those things you found.
Enjoy!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@hypnouser

Incest was already part of the plot back when it was the gift as they were mother and sister back then too and you could do stuff with them back then.

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah, you did great job my friend. Good quality renders, hot mom and good story. I esspecially felt in love with Fiona. I hope to see more about her. Keep it up ! :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
how often are we to expect updates on this one please?
I assume once a month given or taken.
Other than that: You can look , or , if or when a new update will come

Reactions: keer

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
@hypnouser

Incest was already part of the plot back when it was the gift as they were mother and sister back then too and you could do stuff with them back then.
I mean, incest, regarding the MC.

I assume once a month given or taken.
Other than that: You can look , or , if or when a new update will come
Before going on a hiatus, releases used to be each 6 weeks.

keer

Jun 20, 2017

buff

May 29, 2017
I really dug act 1. I mean, there are games with better art, and a lot of games with more sex, but this game really tries to have a fun storyline. Even if it's not in danger of winning a Pulitzer, it's still entertaining and at least he's trying. It's something different from the usual dude-fucks-the-family-and-they-all-like-it games that Patreon is covered with.

The MC isn't very likable at first. I actually kinda dig the horrifying scene where he goes straight up rapist and hunts down Clara; it wasn't sexy and it kind of made me hate the MC, but I respect that the author was willing to actually take the reality of what the MC was doing head on. Mind control = rape. Maybe a gentle form, but you are taking someone's will away from them, and he didn't shy away from that. I also like that the MC mellows a bit once he gets things stable and becomes less of an asshole.

The hottest thing in the original game was the f/f incest. There was only a little bit, and you never got a real money shot (like a closeup of Fiona going down on Ashley or whatever), but it was fun. That's been chopped out of the game now, but I'm hoping for a comeback. Patreon seems to be tolerating that stuff again nowadays so long as you don't talk about it on the wall.

There's a lot of potential in Samantha's impending punishment, and how it should fit in with the fact that the other slaves are all girls that she has abused. My hope is that she is made into the harem's service girl. MC does not fuck his slaves often enough and they bitch about it; having Samantha around to submissively get them off when they need it would be perfect in so many ways.... especially if Victoria eventually "uses" her.

Reactions: AndreDell

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I really dug act 1. I mean, there are games with better art, and a lot of games with more sex, but this game really tries to have a fun storyline. Even if it's not in danger of winning a Pulitzer, it's still entertaining and at least he's trying. It's something different from the usual dude-fucks-the-family-and-they-all-like-it games that Patreon is covered with.

The MC isn't very likable at first. I actually kinda dig the horrifying scene where he goes straight up rapist and hunts down Clara; it wasn't sexy and it kind of made me hate the MC, but I respect that the author was willing to actually take the reality of what the MC was doing head on. Mind control = rape. Maybe a gentle form, but you are taking someone's will away from them, and he didn't shy away from that. I also like that the MC mellows a bit once he gets things stable and becomes less of an asshole.

The hottest thing in the original game was the f/f incest. There was only a little bit, and you never got a real money shot (like a closeup of Fiona going down on Ashley or whatever), but it was fun. That's been chopped out of the game now, but I'm hoping for a comeback. Patreon seems to be tolerating that stuff again nowadays so long as you don't talk about it on the wall.

There's a lot of potential in Samantha's impending punishment, and how it should fit in with the fact that the other slaves are all girls that she has abused. My hope is that she is made into the harem's service girl. MC does not fuck his slaves often enough and they bitch about it; having Samantha around to submissively get them off when they need it would be perfect in so many ways.... especially if Victoria eventually "uses" her.
I agree, but my favorite fetish pregnancy is that the developer’s administrator mentioned that now she isn’t planning, but I hope that it will be because it opens up additional arches for the pregnant Victoria tasty

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I don think this will happen. The MC told the girls that they had a 1 hour to retaliate against Samantha. After that, I think he ordered them to forget the past and to treat her as a fellow "sister" in slavery.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Dumb question: If you don't like the whole mind control why do you have played a game, that has this tag on it?
LOVE your response to this bozo. If I was at a dinner party and the host offered escargot, I would quietly decline...come to think of it - THIS HAPPENED IN MY OWN CONDO IN HAWAII IN ABOUT 1985! A Navy shipmate and I bought this place in upper Makakilo (southwest Oahu). We hosted a party among several friends...personally I could take or leave it, but WTF? He wanted to serve fuckin' snails. O-o-o-k-a-a-y-y... When he started the cooking cycle in the microwave, a massive stench (to me) filled the ground level of our unit. But THIS (2019) is the VERY FIRST TIME that I've mentioned my disgust...about 34 years later. 'Hele Melekele,' if you can't appreciate the concept of 'fantasy' UNLESS IT'S YOURS, may I suggest that you have some VERY SERIOUS personal issues? I honestly hope that you can find it in yourself to think about this.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Weekly development update #22 - The smartphone

This time I want to show you one of the new important changes and one of the new cool features that will come with V0.06, the MC's smartphone!
As you can see in the picture above, the smartphone has a lot of useful apps ready to help you find your way through our upcoming open world.
  • Questlog: Keeps track of your open tasks and delivers advice on what to do next

• Inventory: The place where your found or bought items are being stored
  • Skills: View the level of your own skills (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma)
    Those skills can be trained and they need to be maintained or the will decrease over time!

• Properties: With this app you can assign your girls to work, and earn you some money, at one of your owned properties. In V0.06, only Sam's company is available, throughout the game you can acquire more businesses, shops and facilities.

• Finances: Gives you an overview of your current income and your expenditures

• My Girls: That's the place where you can check your girls physical data, their skill set (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Affection) and what clothing they should wear while in the mansion. You can choose between: normal, underwear and nude.

• Messenger: You will receive quest related messages in this app.
  • 8GAG: You want to skip some in-game time? That's the app to use! Let's you skip forward up to 4h.

Next week I'm gonna show you how the new GUI looks like!

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes